Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

MW0XOT now MG

Congratulations to John MW0X0T. Just made Mountain Goat on The Begwns GW/MW-025.

73 Allan GW4VPX

Good Morning John
Very well done on reaching Mountain Goat, many thanks for all the contacts along the way.
Congratulations Ken G0FEX

Congratulations John. Thanks for all the QSOs along the way.
John G4TQE

Well done John!

Congratulations John on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Well done. It’s quite a journey.

Well deserved John, hope the knees are holding out ?

Regards

DAVID.

Congratulations John, enjoy goathood! :smile:

Adrian
G4AZS

Congratulations John, thanks for the 22 contacts we have shared & here’s to many more.

Neil
M6NSV

Well done John,congratulations on MG. 73 Don.

Congratulations John!
Roger

Fine business, John. Well deserved!

2E0YYY

Congratulations John.

73’s
David

Congratulations John and thanks for the many S2S on the way. Very sorry I couldn’t reach a hill today that would have enabled us to make yet another. Please look after those knees as there are still a lot of activations to be enjoyed - but, perhaps, you can be a bit more relaxed about waiting for good weather now you have acquired the horns!
73 Viki M6BWA

Well done John. Sorry I could not participate. Hope to catch you again soon.
Rod

Well Done!

Great achievement John well done

Congratulations John, welcome to the herd! A Welsh Goat, quite a rarity when you look at all the G MGs!

73 and thanks for all our contacts over the years! I am just annoyed I missed your MG activation!

Matt G8XYJ

Well done John and look forward to hearing you on the air soon.

Don GW0PLP

Many congratulations John. Hopefully catch you on a summit (of whatever variety) soon.

73, Gerald G4OIG / G8CXK