More Alpha testers?

We are getting there but still probably a week or two off getting to beta.

Can anyone think of any other particularly active chasers who would be good to bring on board at this early stage?

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

Top 20 chasers (2007):
1 DL3JPN
2 GW7AAV
3 G4JZF
4 G4OBK
5 G0NES
6 GW0VMZ
7 M0JDK
8 G0RQL
9 G4SSH
10 G4CPA
11 GW4BVE
12 HB9BYZ
13 DL2DXA
14 DL7RAG
15 G4OWG
16 HB9AAQ
17 G4BLH
18 HB9AGH
19 DJ5AV
20 G3VQO

Richard

In reply to G3CWI:
I am already on board Richard

In reply to G4JZF:

So am I !!!

I think it would be particularly good to get some non-UK chasers here to see how it looks from their perspective.

73 de Les, G3VQO

In reply to G3VQO:

OK, I’ll start inviting away!

In reply to G3VQO:

In reply to G4JZF:

So am I !!!

I realise that we already have several top-20 people here. I just published the list to help Jon choose a few more!

R

In reply to G3CWI:

I have invited the first 10 on the list for starters. A number of them have accepted but so far they haven’t raised their heads here!! :wink:

In reply to G3CWI: on board also and reported to jon already

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

Hi Jon
I have been looking at the sites and first impressions are certainly favourable, I like the layout, an improvement on the original, I still finding my way around.
I have been trying to get the Webmon alert to work, thinking as this being a new site I may have some success but no, so I think it is a ongoing problem my end, it used to work on the original programme but for some reason stopped working and I haven’t managed to restore it.
All in all, very good, thanks for all your efforts.
Regards

Don [G0NES]

In reply to G0NES:

Welcome Alistair & Don!

Regarding webmon, there is thread on the reflector (click the reflector link at the top of the screen) called ‘Webmon Issues’. You will find instructions there.

I’ll break this sort of stuff out into a help/instructions page in due course.

Let me know how you get on.

73, Jon

In reply to G0NES:

We are keen to know what you like and what you dont. Jon will be especially pleased if you can find a way to break it!

Richard

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

Initial impressions are very favourable, I like the layout etc., but will give a proper evaluation after the weekend, which will give me time to use it over a longer period and find my way around.
I just thought I would send an initial response to let you no I am onboard with the program.
John M0JDK

In reply to GM4ZFZ:
Hi Jon and the group,

I logged in this morning for the first time. The new layout looks great and everything that I have been testing, works fine.
I apologise for my bad English, but I hope every one will understand what I try to say ;-).

73, Steffen

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

We are getting there but still probably a week or two off getting to
beta.

Can anyone think of any other particularly active chasers who would be
good to bring on board at this early stage?

73, Jon

Hi Jon and other testers

Well done - you have been working hard I can see, and there is an excellent co-ordination of features.
I’ll now try and break it.

73 Phil G4OBK

In reply to G4OBK:

Hi to everyone who has just joined! Thanks very much for your input, please do try and break it and let me know what we can do to improve the system.

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:
Very impressed John - not managed to break anything yet :-0

Roger G4OWG

In reply to G4OWG:

In reply to GM4ZFZ:
Very impressed John - not managed to break anything yet :-0

If it ain’t broke then the kids ain’t found it yet.

Busy testing everything and getting up to speed. It seems okay under Firefox and IE6 on Win 98. Guess most people on XP but can have a look on IE6, IE7 and Firefox if needed. Can also test on various Linux releases with Firefox and others as well.

Can we have the ‘Quoted Text’ in another colour in line with most forums?

Regards Steve GW7AAV