MM6YCJ 3 X GM first time activations

Hi Colwyn

Many congratulations on activating GM/WS-048, G/WS-082 & G/WS-160 all for the first time on Sat 6 November 2011.

Nick G4OOE

In reply to G4OOE:
Well done indeed Colwyn and thanks for the unique. I hope he gets down before he’s benighted as he’s still working the pile-up at 4pm
73 es sd
David M0YDH

In reply to M0YDH:
Just worked Colwyn as his penultimate caller on WS-160. Congratulations Colwyn, pleased to have worked you on two of your three summits today.

Jonathan
M6HBS

In reply to M0YDH:

I just looked these three mountains up on Memory Map and they look really tough on paper. I hope Colwyn gives us a report on his adventures today as I am sure it will make a very interesting read.

Nick G4OOE

Many thanks Colwyn for three unique first activations and to be the first to work you on
the latter two. Look forward to some more first activations

73 Graham G4JZF

In reply to G4OOE:
I too looked up these mountains and am amazed you were able to do these three activations, well done. I will look forward to your report.

I managed to work you on the last two activations, thanks for the SOTA points.

Andrew, G4AFI

Hi Colwyn

Thank you for two s2s today, sorry we could only offer 1 point bumps :o)

We got way-layed on the way to our last summit looking for tupperware (geocaching) so only just missed you on your last one.

It looks like you had a very good day out.

Carolyn

In reply to G4OOE:
Many congratulations Colwyn.I was amazed when you came up on the third summit.Look out John (G4YSS)you may have some competition.73 Geoff G6MZX

In reply to G4OOE:
Colwyn did 4 summits, gm/ws-034 , was first. I work him @09:58 on 7.118 ssb.
73`s
Bob G6ODU

In reply to G6ODU:
My apologies. I missed the first activation - wow I’m impressed!
Well done again Colwyn.
Nick G4OOE

What a fantastic expedition. One for the premier mountaineers (in terms of fitness, if not technical ability, but probably both) only by the looks of the map.

Super stuff.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to G4OOE:
Hi Nick.I missed him as well.Strange that no one spotted him .So well done from me as well.73 Geoff G6MZX