Milestones for Ambrosi HB9AGH and Paul HB9DST: 200,000 chaser points and a 5th goat to the herd

Dear all

Two great milestones can be notified here for our HB9 association:

Ambrosi, HB9AGH, has reached the level of 200,000 chaser points today. This is an unbelievable number (#4 worldwide) and I imagine what a dedication is needed for so many contacts with us calling from the summits. Good equipment is also essential. His station is very modest indeed what is balanced by an enormous experience. Ambrosi has helped that many of us with a contact from his city Zurich when in need for these 4 QSOs. Unfortunately, a big solar panel with unknown radiations is a new neighbor of his antenna.

Ambrosi, it’s always a joy to hear your familiar voice on the frequencies. I think that I can do any new summit but you’ve certainly already worked it, hi. Congratulations, and continue to enjoy your chaser activity! Looking forward here to our next contact.

Paul, HB9DST resp. AA1MI, has met his 5th SOTA Mountain Goat some days ago on a short tour to some summits in southern Germany. We don’t meet frequently since he is a CW guy, and Corona prevented this evening beer mentioned already for a long time. So this beer may happen before brushing up my sunk CW proficiency, hi.

Congratulations, Paul, and keep things going!

And there will be next milestones soon. :dizzy:

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

20 Likes

Congratulations to both Ambrosi who has made my activator log on countless occasions and to Paul who I had the pleasure of doing a joint activation with a few years ago. Well done both.

73 Allan GW4VPX

1 Like

Herzliche Gratulation euch beiden!
Und vielen Dank fĂĽr die vielen Chaser QSOs, Ambrosi, und die tollen gemeinsamen Aktivierungen, Paul.
73, Fritz HB9CYX

It’s a great day and I’m glad to give Ambrosi his 199.976 points today!
Also glad to share an activity with Paul, 3 years ago with his friend Emile.
Paul is always able to bring me a S2S when we both activate.
73 from Gerald

Glückwünsche euch beiden, dr Ambrosi, vielen Dank für viele QSO’ und hoffentlich noch viele weitere!
Paul, vielen Dank fĂĽr die Aktivierungen und einige s2s
Paul DL6FBK

Hallo ihr beiden

Tolle Leistung!

Ihr seid mittlerweile auch “Dauergäste” in meinem Log

Viele GrĂĽĂźe - Armin

Also from me congratulations on the successes :+1: and continue to enjoy the hobby. See you next time.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

Both activator and chaser feature heavily in my logs. Well done both of you!
73 de OE6FEG
Matt

Always a pleasure to work them both, either as activator or chaser. Excellent achievements indeed! :grinning:

Hi Paul,
Chapeau bas !!!
Thank you for so many contacts including S2S & especially for activations together !

Hi Ambrosi,
Big Congrats !
Thank you for your so many times of chasing me !

73, Jarek

Congrats, Ambrosi, on this incredible number of QSOs! :birthday: :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :champagne:
And thanks for the countless contacts - many on 20m, apparently on groundwave!
No surprise you’re among my top chasers

Congrats, Paul, on your 5th MG :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:
An outstanding achievement which requires a lot of dedication and perseverance.
Thanks for the many S2S-QSOs. CW 4 ever :slight_smile:

73, Roman

Congrats to both! Always a pleasure to work you Ambrosi and Paul.
73 Petr

Congrats, Ambrosi and Paul, for your outstanding achievements!
73 de Rumen / LZ2AF