Michael DC8YZ Baaaahhhh

Michael @DC8YZ reached his first mountain goat today on the Ochsenkopf DM/BM-160!

Congratulations on this milestone and welcome to the herd :goat::tada:

Michael is often travelling with his family and his home association is DM/BM. He is often heard from faraway regions where he is travelling.

Have fun with your hobby and see you soon again in a QSO :wave:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

24 Likes

Congratulations Michael and thanks for the S2S QSOs.

73, Andrew VK1AD

1 Like

Many Many Thanks Marcel

1 Like

Thanks Andrew. Today i thaught on the S2S Qso with you. Last year we did this on the same Summit!

73 Michael

2 Likes

Congratulations Michael!
DM/BM-160 - this was also the summit I did my mountain goat activation. A nice place to join the BM mountain goat herd.

Thank you for all the QSOs, the joint activation and have fun activating.

73 de Michael, DB7MM

1 Like

Hallo Michael

Herzlichen Glückwunsch

… du weißt ja: Eine Ziege bleibt nicht gern allein :sweat_smile:

73 Armin

1 Like

Congratulations Michael ! :goat:

73, Jan

Hi Michael,
many thanks for your wishes. The last times i visited DM/BM-160 it was very cold and windy on the summit, but today it was ok. There was many tourists on the summit…

It will be time, that we do another activation together.

Thanks for your ham spirit and your energy from you in our Sota Activity.

73 Michael

1 Like

Hallo Armin,

vielen lieben Dank für die Glückwünsche und die vielen QSOs. Ich werde natürlich weiter machen. Vielen Dank auch für die vielen S2S CW QSOs. Die machen mir immer sehr viel Spass.

73 Michael

Hi Jan,

many man thanks. Everytime i here your Voice in SSB im very happy. Also when we do our CW QSO. It is a very Great thing. I wish you all the best and take care my friend. We will hear us in further QSOs.

73 Michael

1 Like

Congratulations Michael on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M(M)0HGY

Hallo Michael

Congrats, der “wichtigste” Meilenstein ist nun erreicht. Erhalt dir die Freude für den weiteren Weg. Die vielen Beispiele zeigen dir ja, dass das auf verschiedene Arten gut möglich ist. Wünsche dir und der Familie immer guten Weg - enjoy!

Vy73, Markus HB9DIZ

Congratulations Michael and thank you for the qso’s
72 Alan G3TZA

Hi Jimmy,

many many thanks for you congratulation.

73 and take care

1 Like

Hallo lieber Markus,
vielen lieben Dank für deine Glückwünsche.
Auf viele weitere QSOs.
73 Gruß Michael

Hi Alan,
many many thanks to you for all QSOs. I think we had many on CW.
Best wishes and take care.
73 de Michael

The GOAT! Well deserved! Such a strong level of amateur radio dedication on and off the summit. Big contribution to the community…vy 73 de Leo

1 Like

Hi Leo,
many many thanks for your wishes. Im shure that you reach to montain goat to in the next years.

73 de Michael

1 Like

Hallo Michael, gratuliere Dir zur ersten Ziege und Danke fürs S2S am diesen Tag. Mach weiter so und freue mich schon wieder aufs nächste S2S
lg & 73
markus in3adf

Hallo Markus,
vielen lieben Dank für deine Glückwünsche und vielen Dankf für alle tollen QSOs inkl. natürlich der vielen S2S.
Beste Grüße ,viel Spass und Gesundheit.
Gruß Michael