Martin DF3MC has reached his 4th MG

Congratulations to Martin, DF3MC, who has reached the milestone of 4000 activator points!
grafik

Wow, what a big success!

Martin is active in SOTA and other outdoor programs like WWFF, GMA and COTA for almost 15 years now.
One of his most recent achievements was the activation of Schneidberg in the beginning of 2024. Martin helped to bring our anniversary call sign DA20XOTA to the air. Although doing the ascent through snow and ice, he was able to log more than 100 QSOs, including DX to NA and south east Asia.

Martin is not only active himself, but is also promoting SOTA in his many articles in magazines or web sites, or during presentations at ham radios fairs. You can always get hints and advice from Martin, like for antenna setup, tracks to a summit, or inspiration for the next activation.

On January 11th, I was able to activate the Stein (DL/EW-059). It makes you much more confident to start a hike through deep snow in a pathless area,
if you have the GPX track from Martin with you!

Martin, we wish you much more fun with your activities, some sunny days on the summits, and many many more nice QSOs with nice people!

73 de Robert, DL4ROB

20 Likes

Hallo Martin

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zur 4. Geiß … :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: …jetzt können sie Doppelkopf spielen :blush:

73 Armin

Servus Martin,
meine Gratulation zu deiner 4. Mountain Goat !

Leider habe ich dich bis jetzt nur einmal in meinen logs. Die Ursache liegt bei mir:
bis vor kurzem habe ich nur SSB und FM verwendet, langsam kommt CW wieder in Gang.

Ich freue mich schon auf QSOs, vielleicht auch beim Winter - BBT.

73 de Karl, OE5JKL

Congratulations Martin @DF3MC on the expansion of your herd :goat:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

Glückwunsch zur vierten Geiß, Martin :tada::balloon::champagne:
Dafür braucht es eine große Portion Ausdauer.
Weiterhin viel Spaß beim draußen Funken.
Auf baldiges Wiederhören/ -sehen!

73, Roman

Congratulations Martin and GL for the next 1k!

Nick G4OOE

Erstaunlich

Elliott, K6EL

Hi Martin

Dein Erfolg freut auch mich, danke auch, dass du so viel für die Community machst.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

Hallo Martin, Glückwunsch zur 4. Geis. Vielen Dank für die vielen Aktivierungen.
Vielleicht klappts ja in diesem Jahr mal mit der Soiernrunde. Einer ist dem Streichorchester bereits zum
Opfer gefallen. Weiterhin viel Spass und Erfolg beim aktivieren.
73’
Paul DL6FBK

Gratuliere herzlich zur 4. Bergziege! :clap: :clap:
Freue mich auf das nächste QSO!

73, Sylvia
OE5YYN

Hallo Martin,

einmal MG ist schon eine Menge “Arbeit”, viermal finde ich erstaunlich. Herzliche Gratulation.

73, Ludwig

Hello SOTA-Friends,

Thank you very much for all your kind words!
It always was a pleasure to be radio-acitve from so many places.
With SOTA I visited mountains and countries which I would not have seen otherwise.
But the best was to meet many people and talk to friends who share a common interest!

Good luck to all of you! I look forward to meet you again.
Martin DF3MC

3 Likes

Congratulations Martin! :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:
73 Fabio