Maps

First of all I want to say I have absolutely no connection with this map making company in any shape or form.

Dear fellow SOTA people, you may be interested in the following series of maps offered by:

http://www.tubularfells.com/

They are superb and very handy for ticking off your SOTA summit conquests notwithstanding how they
inspire me to get on the hills. I have the Lake District map and look forward to buying the Munro’s map
and the soon to be published Snowdon area map. Perhaps they might produce a Brecon’s map too which
is my stamping ground.

73’s
Ian G4WTF

In reply to G4WTF:

I think you forgot the “other maps are also available”

Pete

In reply to G4ISJ:

I wish you wouldn’t do that whilst I’m having a cup of tea! :slight_smile:

Brian G8ADD

Pete, I don’t understand this comment.

Ian

In reply to G4WTF:

Pete, I don’t understand this comment.

You need to read the other threads on here to understand the joke.
(Other threads and jokes are available.)

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to G4WTF:

Ian,

See:-

Self aggrandizement & product placement

in the list of topics and subsequent recent posts.

Rod

In reply to M0JLA:

Also “Sensible decisions and best behaviour”. Enjoy!

Brian G8ADD

Thanks everyone for the explanation, I was out of the loop. I hasten to add “other maps are also available”

73’s
Ian
G4WTF

In reply to M0JLA & G4WTF:

Hello Rod but Ian did declare that he had no commercial interest :wink:

“First of all I want to say I have absolutely no connection with this map making company in any shape or form.”

Thanks Ian for the link - in my folder of useful things.

Mike G6TUH

In reply to G8ADD:

Hi Brian, it was very obvious in a terrible clumsy way - was it not so?

“Also “Sensible decisions and best behaviour”. Enjoy!”

Mike G6TUH

In reply to G6TUH:

To me it was like the old Whitehall Farces or the Goon Show, the catch phrase by repetition gradually goes from annoying to hilarious, from that well-known ham G2DQU losing his trousers on stage to “you can’t get the wood” or “He’s fallen in the water!” the more often it comes the funnier it gets!

Brian G8ADD

In reply to G8ADD:

:sunglasses:

Need to have a shower and remove debris from me having climbed a few trees to run some wire. I do hope the summer is a good one. First day for months when it has been dry with a fragment of sunshine. I have some old BVWS DVDs of such shows but…

Mike G6TUH