Lost Award

I think this was sent to me, but I can’t find it in my email or deleted items so I must have deleted it for good. But I ordered a certificate (100 activator points) for my friend Tim Lee, KJ4ZFJ, on March 12, order number 6480. Would it be possible to resend it?

Thanks,
Ron, NR3E

You should really use the Contact SOTA link (at the top of the page) and select one of the Shop/Awards categories. That way your enquiry/request will get to the right people.

Posting on here assumes that the awards manager will read your thread. He probably will but there’s no guarantee that he will. If something is already lost, the last thing you want is for more delay because your query fell through the cracks.

I’ve sent a notification to Barry @GM4TOE so he is aware.

3 Likes

Thanks, Andy, I will do that from here on. Actually, I had done that a couple of years back and got no response but always got a response on the Reflector. I probably caught everyone at a busy time. I like the Contact SOTA method better and will go back to doing that.

73, Ron

The replies will have gone in your spam. Or been filtered by your email provider before you saw them!

1 Like

It was sent to your gmail account on 20 March and I have just re-sent it

2 Likes

Thanks so much, Barry; I was pretty sure I received it but I no doubt deleted it last week when I was cleaning out my inbox.

I appreciate what you do,
Ron, NR3E