Logger32 & SOTA

I have been using Logger32 for many years and recently been using it with a Simple Module for monitoring my SOTA effort. Logger32 is a logbook program (from Bob Furzer K4CY). I know there was some discussion about it on this reflector 2 or 3 years ago. My development for SOTA using the Logger32 ‘Simple Award’ database I have summed up in a Microsoft Word document (with illustrations). I have uploaded this to the HAMLOGGER reflector for anyone interested.
The SOTA part of the logbook can be uploaded from Logger32 to your SOTA chaser logbook area as and when required using the program written by Alain F6ENO .
I don’t know if there is a better system but it works for me and I would like to share my method. So look on the Yahoo Groups HAMLOGGER (lOGGER32) REFLECTOR in the files area or you may be able to download my Word Document help file direct using this link:-

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wKytTuSfRgB-LUi5MT3H7azgfrgrwgTZrLW90vvIHjyyKYsMbW1w69pqfIcvf_jGSY4TbCuz7eBwXZ6qLXzV9SDGay_1ubOiHbCveVyFnKBGODja/Logger32%20Logbook%20and%20SOTA.doc

Email me direct and I will forward a copy of this ‘DOC’. No problem.
It may be a good way forward for a few chasers.

Regards Damian M0BKV

In reply to M0BKV:
Hello,

Thanks Damian, I write a link to your file in the Spanish radio Amateur web page.

73-72

Esteve EB3EPR

In reply to M0BKV:

Document Not Found
The document you requested could not be found.

Something wrong with your URL ?

Stewart G0LGS

You have to be a member of the Hamlogger Yahoo Group to access their files I expect. I will post it somewhere else when I find a suitable site.

Damian M0BKV

In reply to M0BKV:

Hello Damian

I’m also Logger32 user.
I tryied to find your file in the Logger32 Yahoo group; I can read your message but when I click on the link to download it, I get the messsage:
“The requested file or directory is not found on the server”.

BUT: your file available is in the ‘File’ menu

A usefull Word file ! (thanks for the kind words…)

73 Alain F6ENO

In reply to F6ENO:
Try :
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wKytTuSfRgB-LUi5MT3H7azgfrgrwgTZrLW90vvIHjyyKYsMbW1w69pqfIcvf_jGSY4TbCuz7eBwXZ6qLXzV9SDGay_1ubOiHbCveVyFnKBGODja/Logger32%20Logbook%20and%20SOTA.doc

This did work but accessing the files in the Yahoo Reflector is probably the best bet!

Damian