Log upload (manual) error message?

Uploaded a log today using the manual input, the upload failed and i was met with the following error message.

“An error has occured whilst saving the Chaser Details : PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 20047 DBPROCESS is dead or not enabled [20047] (severity 1) [SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Summits WHERE SummitID=1411 AND ValidFrom <= ‘15/Apr/2023 00:00’ AND ValidTo >= ‘15/Apr/2023 00:00’] in /var/www/include/utils.inc:419 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/include/utils.inc(419): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/api/admin/secure/add_chaser(132): CheckSummitValid(Object(PDO), ‘1411’, Object(DateTime)) #2 {main}”

Thanks - Alan

Worked the second attempt though, very odd!

Cheers - Alan

Sounded like the database was busy or not responding.

It could be, all the drop down menus for selecting country and summit ETC have all just been freezing too… had to have 4 attempts at uploading another one! everyone must have just hit the Database at the same time!

Cheers - Alan

WX is too bad in OE land so it was not us hi

2 Likes

That means that access from the web app (sotadata.org.uk) to the actual SQL database engine was not working. I’ve had a quick look at the likely culprits in the various servers etc. and nothing stands out. I’ll have a look in detail tomorrow. Everything looks normal now.

1 Like

Thanks Andy, appreciate your hard work on the database :slight_smile:

Cheers - Alan

1 Like