Ld weekend

Due to an error on my part this weekend will be in North Wales and not the English Lake District.

Ermintrude will furbish details of the weekend should you require them. Just to let you know that it will be in very luxurious accommodation and with 20 star catering from a very extensive menu.

MYKE

In reply to G6DDQ:

Map upside down?

I was weeping in my beer last night over being unable to hear you on Nine Standards Rigg which still remains elusive to me, just want that one and Mickle Fell to complete the NPs.

I once knew a girl called Ermintrude, she was a right cow.

73 Steve GW7AAV
http://gw7aav.googlepages.com

In reply to GW7AAV:
Correct there was a cow in that magnificent programme “The Magic Roundabout”. However this particular Ermntrude has an even stronger heritage and was affectionaly known as the “Queen of the Skies”. A few more clues - she was powered by Griffon engines and designed by the late, great Roy Chadwick… “Dougal” can be found in the Manchester Museum of Science and Industry

Seriously though. Have found Nine Standards difficult, but not impossible, to get of on two meters. If you still need this one then it can be arranged for the price of a cup of nectar.

I am afraid I must have been looking at one of the Lake District Tea Towels instead of a Snowdonia Tea Towel when doing the planning. Great for navigating these Tea Towels and they are multi-functional to cap it all.

Take it we will all see you at the YH for a S to S on 23 cms

MYKE G6 DDQ

In reply to GW7AAV:
Correct there was a cow in that magnificent programme “The Magic Roundabout”. However this particular Ermntrude has an even stronger heritage and was affectionaly known as the “Queen of the Skies”. A few more clues - she was powered by Griffon engines and designed by the late, great Roy Chadwick… “Dougal” can be found in the Manchester Museum of Science and Industry

Seriously though. Have found Nine Standards difficult, but not impossible, to get of on two meters. If you still need this one then it can be arranged for the price of a cup of nectar.

I am afraid I must have been looking at one of the Lake District Tea Towels instead of a Snowdonia Tea Towel when doing the planning. Great for navigating these Tea Towels and they are multi-functional to cap it all.

Take it we will all see you at the YH for a S to S on 23 cms

MYKE G6 DDQ