KT0A New Mountain Goat !

Congratulations to Gary, KT0A on achieving Mountain Goat yesterday. Thanks for all the South Dakota contacts Gary! I hope to catch you on many more in the future.

73, Walt

10 Likes

Congratulations Gary on making MG status. Thanks for all the contacts from South Dakota.

Gary A. - W0MNA

Congratulations Gary! Thanks for all the SOTA contacts. See ya during the next 1000.
Jeff K6QCB

Congratulations Gary !!! Thanks for all the QSO’s along the way.

73 Rich N4EX

Congratulations Gary on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congratulations Gary!!
Thanks for all the chaser points, 31X in my log.
73, safe activating
Gary K3TCU

CONGRATS GARY. WAS GLAD TO HEAR YOU ON THE AIR AND THAT YOU WERE A MOUNTAIN GOAT. SORRY LIFE GOT IN THE WAY AND I DID NOT WORK YOU.
JACK KB7HH

Gary,

Congrats on MG!!

73, Jim K7MK

Congratulations Gary!! AND welcome to the herd…

Awesome! Congratulations Gary and thank you for all the QSO’s!

Keith KR7RK

Congrats on :mountain_snow: :goat: Gary! 73 Kris

Congrats on your MG accomplishment Gary! Awsome!

72, Woody/K1LB

Congratulations Gary!
Bill, K0MP

Congratulations Gary! Bob AC1Z

Congratulations Gary - well done.

Ariel NY4G

Very congratulations, Gary, on your MG and thank you very much for the 9 Dakota summits you’ve let me chase so far.
I’ll be looking forward for an improvement in propagation conditions so I can get back to chasing activators like you in the midwest.
Good luck for your next MG.

Guru

Gary KT0A,

Glad your legs held out for your recent trip to SD summits. Thanks for all the summits to chase, 30 works well down into Missouri even to my mobile station.

John N0EVH

For those of you who don’t realize it, Gary is the first MG from the W0D area, which includes both North and South Dakota. He began working SOTA, mostly in the Black Hills, a number of years ago, and was the only one working this area except the few who made the trek out here. I began with SOTA, along with a few of my friends in the Rapid City area club, after doing the National Parks on the Air year. I quickly learned about Gary and his pioneering efforts in the Black Hills. Most of the summits here bear his call sign as the first activator. He has left an excellent record of both directions and photos of summits. If you come to the Black Hills, you will likely be using his directions to find the easiest way to the top. His going the extra mile has provided the rest of us here with a great example of helping those who will follow after. Although we’ve never formally met, Gary has been a mentor to me. Thanks Gary, and congratulations!

Don K0DAJ

3 Likes

Congratulations, Gary! Welcome to the Herd! :goat:

Dave, AE9Q

Congratulations, Gary! I don’t know that I’ve been able to contact you yet, something for me to shoot for. I do appreciate the great activation reports and photos you’ve posted on the W0D summits, they’ve been very helpful for the few Black Hills activations I’ve done.
Peter KD0YOB