Kinder Scout Report SP-001

Hello and thanks in advance,
To all whom was worked on Kinder Scout today, Set off from Bolton at 7-30am enroute to Ramsbottom to pick up the gang, Left Ramsbottom onto M66/M60/M67 into Glossop then into Hayfield, Parked up at Kinder road car park (£3-50 pay & display), We where not happy at this time as the burger - teavan was missing, So on with our walking gear and off up Williams Clough we went, 8 in our party in total, First came the two geocaches which we found in good time, then carrying onwards to Kinder Reservoiur (check photo’s in summits on the air), We stopped of a few time for refreshments and cigarettes, for those who use (them nasty things), Once at the top we found two more geocaches think might have recriutments hi hi, Once into the activation area i switched the radio on and heard G0HIK/P on LD-055 Holme Fell, Waited my turn after GW7AAV & GW7AAU, got in 5x1 & 3x1, got it yipee, Then heard Nigel 2E0NHM calling G3UGW Steve (i think), Had a quick qso with Nigel, then started to look for the trigpoint (sadly missed it), So while a few had a quick brew and sandwich’s, I choose to have a go on the radio sorry only 145mhz handheld, 7 quick qso’s in the bag (tnx) 2E0NHM, GW0DSP, GW7AAV, GW7AAU, GW1LFX, GW0HLR, G6YBC and M1AVV/P on Crecoe Fell (NP-032)for a new unique, Then trying to find our way off the summit in low LOW cloud was very hard work, down onto Edale Cross and the long track back into Hayfield, Still to find that the burger - teavan was still not there, Journey back to Bolton was quick and easy, Thanks again to GW0DSP for the spot and others for qso’s and two summit to summits,
Now time for a bath and a few well earned Vodka & Cokes.
Steve (m0sgb), Angela (misses) G6ddq (Myke) and Malcolm + others.