Kim Jong-un brings own toilet to the Summit

That’s what the headline says. And I didn’t even know he did SOTA :slight_smile:

Anyone else bring any luxuries to their Summits.

Made me smile.

John VK6NU

6 Likes

Will be handy…as there both full of it.

6 Likes

I guess a trowel is out of the question.

1 Like

and I thought taking a Thermos of soup was a luxury.

My wife

3 Likes

TWO DECK CHAIRS

KARL

2 Likes

When you happen to work me portable as OM1WS/P, I’m usually having a cup of nice fresh tea. I always bring high-quality tea leaves, water, my teaset, a stove and gas along.

14 Likes

A small flask of malt whisky - though I rarely open it (last time was a sip or two to celebrate getting across the pond!)

4 Likes

With such a great view and a tasty cup of hot tea, I doubt I would bother with an activation… Sorry dear chasers :blush:

In 2010 on DM/RP-005:

3 Likes

26 May 2018, Porta-loo at Mt Tumorrama VK2/SW-027 1218 m ASL. The toilet is for the fire watch officer. Other than resting my 13cm yagi antenna against, I didn’t use the dunny.

73 Andrew VK1AD

1 Like

It Would be a good wind break Andrew.
73 Ian vk5cz …

I didn’t use the dunny.

Obvously you’re not allowed anyway. Where do the male fire watchers go, into the woods? :roll_eyes:

… and biodegradable paper as well - Bio-Degradable Toilet Paper - backpackinglight.co.uk

No doubt a specially reinforced one!

It reminded me of Luciano Pavarotti, who always used to take his own bed wherever he went … even when he was staying at Claridges.
:slight_smile:

Walt (G3NYY)

1 Like

They could use that piece of paper they both signed at the end…

2 Likes

This is my best summit toilet shot.

2 Likes

Very nice :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Take care out there: https://www.facebook.com/WhistleSports/videos/1958601387519476/

1 Like

TOTA (Toilets On The Air)
Only luxury I take when out with my radio is Sandwiches and a drink… yep Im boring that way.

1 Like