KD0YOB is the next NA Mtn Goat!

Several NA activators have reached Mtn Goat status in the past several days. Peter (KD0YOB) reached that status this weekend. He activated 217 peaks over the last three years to obtain this goal. He activated peaks in the W0C, W7Y, K0M, W0D, and W9 associations. Please join me in congratulating him on this special occasion!

Nicely done done Peter and welcome to the herd!!! Keep up the great work my friend.

Baaaaaaa…
73, Brad
WA6MM

6 Likes

Congratulations Peter on achieving MG. Tks for all the QSO’s along the way and I hope we have many more in the future.

73 Rich N4EX

Congrats Peter ! well done ! :+1:

Eric, VA2MO

Congratulations Peter on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congratulations Peter!

Michael KX6A

Congratulations! 73 Bob AC1Z

Congratulations Peter.

David
G4ZAO

Congratulations on your MG status Peter!! Thanks for all
the chaser points.
Gary
K3TCU

Congratulations Peter always great copy from you. Lots of hard work.

Congratulations Peter. Glad I could work you on so many summits along the way. It’s a great achievement. Looking forward to many more.

Jeff K6QCB

Congrats.

Congrats! Good to work you. K7djl Kris

Congrats Peter. Good job!
Gary A - W0MNA

Always good to chase you Pete, great job!
Carl WB7ULD

Way to go Peter. Always a pleasure to S2S with you. Hope to join you in MG ranks in a couple years.

Roland K7FOP

Congratulations Peter! That’s a lot of summits! Always great to work you.
Keith KR7RK

Thanks, everyone! It feels great to have reached 1000 points. I’m looking forward to many new summits, and gaining proficiency for more cw activations using lighter gear. My heartfelt thanks to the association managers and technically able and generous folks who put in the time in support of SOTA, and to everyone who takes time from their day to chase!
Peter KD0YOB

2 Likes

Congratulations Peter on your MG achievement! Looking forward to working you on many more. All the best . de Scotty KG3W

Congratulations from us also. Pleased that we able to chase you.
Merle and Herm
KB1RJD and KB1RJC

Congrats Peter, always glad to chase you.
Carl
WB7ULD