KB9JMU First 100 Chaser Points

Today while I was activating W4C/WM-047 on SSB, I made a contact with my friend in Indiana, Jim, KB9JMU. He just started chasing SOTA recently and today’s contact gave him his first 100 chaser points.

Way to go, Jim! Please join me in congratulating him. :hiking_boot:

Liz, K1LIZ
(and Ron, KI4TN)

6 Likes

Good work, Jim. You are on an upward slope that will be increasingly enjoyable and rewarding. You’ve probably already found that the SOTA folk are a uniquely welcoming and cooperative bunch that enjoy their radio!
73 Andrew VK1DA/VK2UH

2 Likes

Good job Jim. Welcome to SOTA but beware it’s addictive but you will have a lot of fun and meet some really nice people in this aspect of the ham radio hobby. Good luck and keep on chasing.

Gary A. - W0MNA

2 Likes

Well done Jim! Please look for my spots this weekend. I look forward to making my first contact with you.
73 Scott kw4jm

2 Likes

Congratulations Jim! You have joined a wonderful group of people here on SOTA. We hope to hear a lot from Indiana in the future.

Have Fun!

73, Walt

1 Like

Well done Jim. Wecome to SOTA.
Charlie - KØLAF

2 Likes

Congratulations, Jim!
Gary - W5GDW

1 Like

Congratulations, Jim!
Ken

1 Like

Way to go Jim !
Keep at it, you’ll be hitting 1000 soon. !
John, K6YK

1 Like

Good job Jim! You have joined a great fraternity of chasers. Welcome aboard.
Dean ~ K2JB

1 Like

Congratulations Jim welcome to SOTA you would be hard pressed to find a better group of operators< hope to hear you in the future.
Bob KU4R

1 Like

Welcome to a FUN part of amateur radio. Very happy that you have become a chaser. This is a great group of people. 73 and good luck ! de Scotty. A chaser from Pennsylvania.

1 Like

Glad that you have found my favorite chunk of our ham radio hobby. On top of what everyone else has said, you also have some of the best SOTA mentors in Ron and Liz. Welcome to SOTA and hope to hear on the air soon!

73, pat - ki4svm

1 Like