K9PM Triple Mountain Goat

Congratulations to @K9PM Paul who reached Triple Mountain Goat yesterday! Paul is a prolific activator who has summited many peaks. I’m fortunate to have gone on joint activations with Paul and he’s a fun, dedicated SOTA op.
Here’s one of my favorite photos of Paul, taken a few years ago - as you can see he enjoys everything about SOTA!

Keith KR7RK

13 Likes

Congrats!!

1 Like

Paul, congratulations on 3xMG! Very FB! I’m glad to have worked you on your summit.

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

Congratulations, Paul. Always good to get you in my log.
73 Gary

1 Like

Congrats Paul on a great achievement. Always a pleasure to work you on a summit.

Gary A. - W0MNA

1 Like

Congratulations Paul!
Thanks for all the contacts and looking forward to many more.
73, Walt

1 Like

Hey there, 3x Mountain Goat! Congratulations! I know that summit….for the rest of us Activators, the base of the rock at the summit would be good enough…but Paul uses his agile MG skills to climb up to the very top… LOL!

Dave, AE9Q

1 Like

Well done Paul. It’s been great to work you when you’ve been over this side of the pond.

73, Gerald

1 Like

Awesome! Was out hiking yesterday and when I got back to the car heard your strong signal on 40M working a good size pileup. Glad to work you yesterday and didn’t realize you were on your third MG activation! Thanks for all the QSO’s along the way Paul. Semper Fi! 73, Todd KH2TJ

1 Like

Congrats, Paul!
And thanks for all the activations. C U many more times.
73, John, K6YK

1 Like

GOOD SHOW Paul!
Two honest hikes on a rather toasty day, and some bushwhaky cross-country as well!
Nice sigs into S. AZ

All Best, Ken and Kay, KE7BGM

1 Like

3 time Mountain Goat? Man, you are a hard core Marine Paul ! Looking forward to you dragging me on another enjoyable activation in the future.
Congratulations buddy! Semper Fi.

1 Like

Congrats Paul!!! And thanks for the S2S (Surely for much more in the future!)
73, Takeo

1 Like

@K9PM

Well done Paul!

1 Like

Well done, congrats Paul.

Malen
VE6VID

1 Like

Congratulations Paul. Thanks for all the activations. See you down the log for many more.
Jeff K6QCB

1 Like

Thanks Paul,

You’ve consistently activated fine peaks on many bands, helping to make yourself more available for nice S2S contacts. You always are a good operator, and it’s fun to see your alerts and then find your signals!

Carey/George
KX0R

3 Likes

Thank you all for the acknowledgement. I appreciate all you dedicated chasers including my fellow activators. You make my activations fun, motivating and even exciting at times. Thank you so much! See you soon on the summits! Baaaaa, Baaaaa, Baaaaa!

72/73 de K9PM Paul

3 Likes

Paul - Congratulations. I am sure this achievement will not slow you down.

73 - Frank K8FB

1 Like

Congrats!

Adam- K7MRJ

1 Like