Jarek SP9MA 10 years in SOTA

Hi Friends,

Year 2022 is the year of my 10th anniversary in SOTA.

On September 23 of 2012 I activated my first summit SP/BZ-050 :wink:
I used callsign SN2012UP to commemorate Kilimanjaro hike which we did a month before:

I am happy with milestones achieved during my 10 years in SOTA:

• 1-st place worldwide as activator in year 2018 (2104 points) - as first ever activator from Poland,

• 10.000 activator points achieved during 9 years & 9 months participation time (now the score is 10.363)

• 25.000 S2S points achieved earlier in this year (now the score is 27.275)

• Mountain Explorer Award Status = Platinum - activated summits in 20 associations

but the most important milestone is that during my 10 years in SOTA I met in person many of You - thanks for giving me a chance.

Below example photo is taken in Czech Republic, on the photo activators from England, Norther Ireland and Poland :wink:

another one also in Czech Republic with activators team from England :wink:

and of course OE5 team including guests from Switzerland, Germany and Italy :wink:

These are just some photos, but they show what is the most beautiful in SOTA for me: PEOPLE :exclamation:

As I stated before my SOTA activity is important part of my life but I still work, so my possibilities are very limited - only by weekends and holidays …but despite on it up to now I achieved milestones which made me happy :wink:

Many thanks for your support, many thanks for everything my dear SOTA Friends :wink:

On coming Saturday - September 24 I will activate my first summit SP/BZ-050 again to celebrate my 10th SOTA anniversary :wink:

Welcome to participate :wink:

73, Jarek

43 Likes

Hi Jarek,

congratulations on your 10th anniversary and all of your achievements in SOTA!

:clap: :+1:

It was great to meet you again after some years at our OE5 SOTA DAY a few days ago … besides the radio contacts it’s always a special highlight for me to meet QSO Partners in person.

Here are some pictures of our meeting in 2018 and 2019 …

73 … and keep up the good work on SOTA :slight_smile:

Martin, OE5REO

3 Likes

Martin, many thanks :exclamation:

2 Likes

Congratulations Jarek.
73 and only QRO

Ivica

2 Likes

Ivica, many thanks :exclamation:

Congratulayions, Jarek, happy SOTA Birthday! :clinking_glasses:
73 Fabio

1 Like

Fabio, many thanks :exclamation:

Congratulation Jarek!
73! de Andy UW8SM

Andy, many thanks :exclamation:

Exactly! Even the people I haven’t met, but spoken to on so many occasions.

Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!

2 Likes

Here’s to next 10 years of your SOTA activity, Jarek! Hopefully we will have many more S2S in the years to come :smile:

73, Manuel HB9DQM

1 Like

Hi Jarek, congratulations on your achievements. Very inspiring to others who would wish to have your energy and enthusiasm. Keep up the good work.
73 Andrew VK1DA/VK2DA

2 Likes

Gerald, many thanks :exclamation:
I hope to meet you on frequencies soon.

Manuel, many thanks :exclamation:
I hope so.

Andrew, thank you so much :exclamation:
I hope propagation will support us one day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Impressive number of activations Jarek in 10 years. Looking forward to the MG #11 then for nexts years OE5 SOTA day.
Hear you soon S2S.
73 Joe

1 Like

Joe, many thanks :exclamation:
I also hope to see you soon on S2S :wink:

Well done Jarek.

I wanted to add your CW operating is always excellent, easy to copy and a real exemplar for someone like me trying to relearn after a long break. Thank you!

73 Jonathan

1 Like

Jonathan, many thanks :exclamation:
Your kind words will be impulse for me for further work and development :beers:

1 Like

What a great milestone Jarek, based on that many down-to-earth adventures! Congrats, it seems to keep you young! More to enjoy for you (and us together with you - also our benefit hi).

73, Markus

1 Like

Markus, many thanks :exclamation:
Kind supporting words :slight_smile:

Blockquote

• 1-st place worldwide as activator in year 2018 (2104 points) - as first ever activator from Poland,
  • 10.000 activator points achieved during 9 years & 9 months participation time (now the score is 10.363)
  • 25.000 S2S points achieved earlier in this year (now the score is 27.275)
  • Mountain Explorer Award Status = Platinum - activated summits in 20 associations

Blockquote

Cała społeczność krótkofalowców z SP Ci gratuluje! Te wyniki są niesamowite! Zwłaszcza, że jeszcze intensywnie zawodowo pracujesz i musisz dzielić czas miedzy pracę i hobby!
Jak już wcześniej pisałem : " Jesteś Naszym SP SOTA Ambasadorem"

Robert SQ8JMZ

3 Likes