Isle of Man Activation

Hi All

Apologies for posting here rather than adding alerts but our plans are not as accurate as they could be.

On Monday we will be activating GD/GD-003 - South Barrule, GD/GD-004 - Bradda Hill and GD/GD-005, Mull Hill. These will probably be quick smash and grabs on 2m FM but if time allows we may do some HF on Mull Hill.

On Tuesday We will be activating GD/GD-002 - Slieau Freoaghane and GD/GD-001 - Snaefell. Slieau Freoaghane will be a very quick activation as we want to spend as much time as possible on Snaefell, which will be multi band operation.

Clls to listen for will be MD0ZZO, 2D0XIS, 2D0WMG, MD0MJH, GT3CO and GT7SRA.

Hope to work a few of you at least.

James M0ZZO

In reply to M0ZZO:
Hi james, you should have e-mailed me, would have been great to meet up with you on the island, cant make arragments that quick, have fun watch out for gd/gd-005 bradda hill can be a little like g/ld-037 little mell, steve m0sgb

In reply to M0ZZO:

On Monday we will be activating GD/GD-003 - South Barrule, GD/GD-004 -
Bradda Hill and GD/GD-005, Mull Hill. These will probably be quick
smash and grabs on 2m FM

James

Beware - Bradda is a stiff climb.

My videos of all these hills are here:

A memorable time!

Have a good trip.

Richard
G3CWI

In reply to M0ZZO:
Good to see G7SRA getting an airing. I was the original holder on behalf of the Sudbury club many moons ago.

Good luck with the trip!

James
G7MLO

Thanks for the comments guys.

We are now on the island and raring to go. Will bear in mind the comments about Brada hill. We might even approach along the cliff path as the other route looks mighty steep.

James M0ZZO

In reply to M0ZZO:
where are you staying maybe meet you
have you informed I.O.M qsl manager so he knows where to send cards ?