Intention of activation 2-3 summits of DL/AL-XXX or OE areas

We have planned, as a family, to visit Germany ( Munich ) this November 2016. I would appreciate any information for easy access for this period of the year to 2-3 SOTA summits of DL/AL-XXX or bordered OE ( We shall not have all needed accessories for climbing).Thank you in advance!
73 de SV2OXS, Christos.

Hi Christos - please check out my blog site at dd5lp.com (or vk2ji.com - same site) there are many easy summits in DL/AL and the bordering DL/AM and DL/BE regions that I have documented. Phil G4OBK used this info to build up a mass activation of I think 8 summits in a day when he was visiting, so three is easy.

If your family is accompanying you to the summits, there are some with very nice restaurants on them or nearby.

I only live about an hour out of Munich, so if you want to meet up or need any support, let me know.

73 Ed DD5LP.

Hello Ed!

I am very happy that you give me such a quick answer to my intention of activating some DL/AL and bordering OE summits.
Of course, it is my pleasure to coactivate with you one of them. Our visit is closed for the second week of November.
I hope that the weather will help for activations! Many thanks again!
I’ll get in touch in time.

73 de SV2OXS, Christos.