HUNTERS WITH PUNCHES HA HA HA

IT IS A REPEATED EPISODE IT IS SAD AND UNFORGETTABLE THAT I HAVE TO SUFFER INSULT AND LESS PRICE FROM AN EXPERIENCED SOTA HUNTER WHO SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY ONE, WHERE THEY ARE THE GOOD WAYS, WE MAKE THEM EVERYTHING BUT I DO NOT LIKE THERE IS ANYTHING THAT THERE IS THERE TO BE, I DO NOT LIKE TO THINK THAT THERE IS ANYTHING I THINK THAT THERE IS A THING.
AS THEY SAY ESPAIN THE DONKEY CALLED HORSE OREJON
GOOD DAY TO ALL

I have no idea what you mean but it does appear that the Caps Lock on your keyboard is faulty.

4 Likes

Hola Ricardo:
No sabemos bien lo que quieres decir en tu publicación. Realmente no se entiende, aunque parece que has sido agredido, insultado por un cazador. La mayoría de las veces no resultan comprensibles las traducciones automáticas del español al inglés hechas por los traductores online. Está todo escrito en mayúsculas y eso suele ser visto como algo un tanto rudo, pero es fácil ver tu enfado.
Mi consejo es que escribas un email al gestor de tu asociación SOTA EA1, que es Juan EA1AER, explicándole el motivo de tu aparente enfado y él sabrá cómo actuar al respecto escalándolo al equipo gestor SOTA, si fuera necesario, para otras posibles acciones.
Si quieres ponerme en copia de ese email, ten libertad para hacerlo.

================================================================

Hi Ricardo,
We don’t know well what you mean with your post. It’s really incomprehensible, although it seems you’ve been attacked, insulted by a chaser. Most of the times, automatic translations from Spanish to English made by the online translators don’t result understandables. Everything is written in CAPS and that’s usually seen as pretty rude, but it’s easy to see your anger.
My advise is for you to write an email to the SOTA EA1 Asociation Manager, who is Juan EA1AER, explaining the reasons for your apparent anger and he will know how to deal with that, escalating it to the SOTA MT if necessary for further actions.
If you want to copy me on that email, feel free to do it.

Guru

3 Likes

EA1DHB,

Parece que algunas palabras no se tradujeron totalmente claramente. Como forma de ayudar aclarar algunas cosas:
Less price=menosprecio=ofense
good ways=buenas maneras=good manners
En cuanto al dicho, en inglés tal vez=the pot calling the ketlle black(?)

No sé, aun así no entendí todo. En el título no he resuelto lo que son "punches’ en este contexto. Si te puedo ayudar en algo más, déjamelo saber.

Suerte,

73 Mike AC0PR
========================(following Guru’s good practices)=====
EA1DHB,

It seems some of the words weren’t translated completely clearly. As a way of helping clear up a few things:
Less price=menosprecio=ofense
good ways=buenas maneras=good manners
As far as the saying, maybe in English=the pot calling the kettle black(?)

I don’t know, even with that I didn’t understand everything. In the title I haven’t figured out what “punches” are in that context. If I can help you out with something else let me know.

Good luck,

73 Mike AC0PR

1 Like

It’s about this:
imagen

Cheers,

Guru