How can leave this site

don’t accept this : you can delete everything without my accord
Can accept to make a mistake and send apologies but never seen that pirate use
We are very little thing in your mind ! You killed me by this !
Prefering to leave !!!
Let you with your little spirit
Eric

PS: make a real chaser uniques tables by year january 1st to december 31 and you will have many new chaser happy (repeat UNIQUES in 365 days same year)
Will considere all your effort to do this, I’m not crazy, but your final approach need something better

BTW you can delete this one
Just want to know how can delete my account ?

Eric,

Earlier this week, Brian stated quite clearly that he would keep this site free of spots and comments about pirate operators. You weren’t to know that what you heard was a pirate, but the activator himself - Andy MM0FMF/P - got a message through to us to say that it definitely wasn’t him, and asking us to remove the spot. This was important, both to prevent many chasers being misled and having an invalid QSO in their logs, and to ensure that the chasers got to work Andy himself. Otherwise, many may have thought they had worked him, and not worked Andy.

This was an important action, because:

1. Brian, who is the SOTAwatch moderator, had stated his policy this week, regarding pirates being acknowledged on SOTAwatch, and expanding their disruption.

2. Andy, the activator, may have suffered many less callers to his activation.

3. Many chasers could have been misled, resulting in invalid logs and award claims.

I, for one, applaud Andy and Brian for their swift and decisive action in preventing these three highly undesirable outcomes. Please be reassured Eric, these will have been the only reasons for the action taken. You should not take it personally.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to F5JKK:

“PS: make a real chaser uniques tables by year january 1st to december 31 and you will have many new chaser happy (repeat UNIQUES in 365 days same year)
Will considere all your effort to do this, I’m not crazy, but your final approach need something better”

Eric

There is already a filter that provides chaser Uniques in each year; it has been there all along. In 2011 you are currently in 68th position with 268 Uniques worked. First is S51ZG with 1338.

Richard
G3CWI

In reply to F5JKK:

Eric, I am extremely sorry that you took this necessary action personally. Tom has set out what happened, I can only add that I was looking for your email address to tell you what I had done, and why, when your query came up in the Spots and was answered there. I expect that once you discovered that it was not Andy on 10 you would have deleted the spot yourself, but I was in a hurry to protect other Chasers.

With regard to the filter that Richard mentions above, I have to admit that it took me some time to realise that it was there, and how to use it. For reference for anyone else that hasn’t spotted it yet, the method is go to the database, click on view results, select Activator results or Chaser results (Roll of honour or Uniques), select a country or “All Associations”, select a year, then click on Show and the table will come up for you. Neat!

Brian G8ADD