HEMA

Absolutely. I couldn’t agree more. Hence why I was one of the first participating activators and chasers in the HEMA scheme.

I intend to be so again if/when I am readmitted to the scheme. As Andy @MM0FMF says above, the current administrators of HEMA did not give a reason when I was blocked from the scheme and all my logs deleted (in fact I was never even advised of this; it just happened), and they refuse to discuss the matter or explain.

You say you support the scheme; do you support the way a participant (me) has been treated?

5 Likes

What started off as a ‘funny’ has now degenerared into a slagging match and is now all over facebook. Not clever MT.

screenshot from SOTA free expression fb page

5 Likes

Don’t worry Fraser, it’s not “all over Facebook”, it’s just on the “SOTA Free Expression” group - which has the privacy settings maxed up and has excluded loads of people - a misnomer if there ever was one!

Anyway, thanks for sharing, as otherwise I rarely get to see what’s written on there these days. Hope your screenshot doesn’t earn you the sanction of being the next to be banned and blocked from there :wink:

6 Likes

Which would be a badge of honour!

5 Likes

Does that appear on the new database pages?

4 Likes