HB9NBG "hits" a unique UNIQUE ...

This Sunday René, HB9NBG, can celebrate his 50th birthday - who knows where, but possibly at a SOTA summit.

Congratulations and all the best, young man!

Continue to take your really great passion for portable radio out into the outdoors and up into the mountains, always with your xyl Carine, HB9FZC.

73 gl, Heinz

22 Likes

Happy 50th Birthday to Rene HB9NBG. I have noticed that both him and his XYL Carnie HB9FZC are very hard core that they seem to take a vacation every summer lasting over 20 days and always manage to climb up an Alp over 3000m every day during their summer vacations and activate these Alps for SOTA.

Jimmy M0HGY

3 Likes

Happy birthday Rene, have a great day and up on a summit would be the way to spend the day hi hi
Paul
M0PLA

2 Likes

Happy 50th bithday Rene… maybe a summit with a 050 number? :grinning:

2 Likes

All the best for a very enjoyable Birthday Rene. 73 Don. G0RQL.

1 Like

Happy birthday Rene
73 José

1 Like

Hi Rene,

Happy Birthday. And Thanks for you Sota Support!

73 Michael

1 Like

Happy Birthday Rene !

Best regards , Jan

1 Like

Happy Birthday!
73 Fabio

1 Like

Happy birthday René - and hope to meet u again and again.
Thanks for the CW QSOs !!
Keep going.
73 de Bruno HB9CBR

2 Likes

Happy Birthday René!
73 Jens HB9EKO

1 Like

Happy Birthday Rene, or as we say in Poland 100 years!!!

73 Marek

1 Like

Happy birthday René and congratulations to you both for the magnificent summits you have given us this summer.
Very best regards.
Chris F4WBN

1 Like

happy 50th rene , thanks for all your effort to you and carine , ray

1 Like

Ein bisschen spät - aber besser als nie :wink: Happy Birthday @HB9NBG :beers:

1 Like

Good morning everybody

Wooow, I haven’t seen this post - only by chance, when I was having a look into the reflector this morning :sweat_smile: Thanks very much to you all for your congratulations to this unique happening :nerd_face: Carine and I made a break of our Summer-Tours and were celebrating this special day together with my familiy in a nice Restaurant in our Home-area - one day later we started again to our 2 last SOTA-days in this absolutely awesome SOTA-Summer 2023. Thanks very much also to all of you for coming back again and again to our “CQ SOTA…” the whole summer long - thanks for all the great S2S :nerd_face:

Since Monday morning we’re back in the daily business, but we already look forward to our next SOTA-adventures :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

All my vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

5 Likes

Dear René,

I’m a bit late to the party, but anyways, happy birthday René!
And thanks a lot to you and Carine for the many S2S.

Have fun and 73, Stephan

2 Likes