HB9NBG + HB9FZC's 15 Summits between 26.December and 12.January

Hi all

Carine (HB9FZC) and I returned just yesterday from some beautiful SOTA-Days in the Swiss Alps. All-in-All we could activate 15 summits on very impressive SOTA-hikes with our snowshoes :sunglasses::sunglasses:

One Highlight was the activation of our first 3000m-SOTA-Summit in the Wintertime with snowshoes - have a look at our Video about the activation of our first 3000m-summit with the snowshoes

Another highlight was the DX between me (HB9NBG) and ZL1BYZ on 20m in SSB with the simple combination of KX2 and Telescopic-antenna AX1 - have another look to the SOTA-DX-Video

Following some impressions of our awesome SOTA-Days in the Swiss Alps :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Thanks very much for coming back to our calls to you all and hope to meet you soon on another SOTA-activation :grin::grin:

vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

28.December: HB/VD-028

1.January: HB/BE-145

6.January: HB/VS-175

7.January: HB/VS-236

9.January: HB/VS-184

11.January: HB/VS-102 + HB/VS-239

12 Likes

Hallo Carine & Rene, super aber schade das Mir uns nie gehört haben, das nächste mal :sunglasses:

grüße markus in3adf

You two are ALWAYS smiling in your pictures - you must be doing something right!!

“Good on yer”.

73 Ed.

1 Like

Super! No short skip, no qso with you, what a pity!
Well done!
73 Fabio IK2LEY

Hi René & Carine
Very nice pictures, thank you for sharing.

73 Sabrina HB3XTZ

Thanks for sharing this with us. We made some QSOs on 40m and seeing the pictures now I find quite amazing the quality of your signals with such small rig and antenna. It feels like you are using just a walky-talky.
Congratulations for all those activations and your DX into ZL with your “walky-talky” :wink:
73/88,

Guru

Hi Rene and Caring,

Well done on the 15 summits, most impressive! Superb pictures. It is always a pleasure to have a SOTA QSO with you both.

73/88 Andrew G4AFI

Well done both always a pleasure to work you when I can, noise
permitting.
Lovely pictures,see you again. 88/73 Don G0RQL.

Thanks very much to you all for your comments and your compliments - it was a great start in our new SOTA-year :sunglasses::sunglasses: We’ve posted a summary of short summit-videoclips from all of the 15 activated summits and a short information to each activation on 11 SOTA-Summits zum Jahresauftakt 2020 - enjoy it :+1:

hear you on the next summit…

vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

1 Like

Really high achievements. SOTA is not a game. This is a sport )
And special thanks for your beautiful photos.
Vlad
RX9WT

1 Like