HB9HBU Määäähh

Gratulegia Anita

You have become a mountain goat. I wish you and your husband many more ascents to the second mountain goat.
It’s also nice that I could trigger the anniversary.

73 (hopefully your husband will have forwarded the 88)
de HB9HOR

19 Likes

Anita,
congrats to your MG. Best wishes for many more activations in your beautiful area!

73 Ludwig

Hoi Anita

Congrats und willkommen im Club! Nun könnt ihr daheim in der Küche gemeinsam über eure Ziegen sprechen und neue Pläne schmieden. Enjoy!

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

Hallo Anita

Herzlichen Glückwunsch… willkommen in der Herde😀

Und danke für die QSOs in den letzten Tagen

73 Armin

Congratulations to both of you and thanks for the many S2S!
Have fun and 73, Stephan

It’s always great to have a double S2S with you. And always from remarkable summits. Congrats on your first one thousand, Anita.
73, Fritz HB9CYX

Congratulations from me too Anita @HB9HBU on reaching your first mountain goat :goat: :tada: :+1: Continue to have fun with the hobby.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

Congrats, Anita!
Ken and Kay, KE7BGM

Hello Anita
Congratulations on your success, that one of your mountain goats is now grazing in the herd! Thank you for the many nice QSO’s that we were able to do together. I wish you continued success and just as much fun. Enjoy the mountain activities together with Jean-Pierre.
I’m already looking forward to our next S2S QSO.
Vy73 de Robert, HB9OME

Liebe Anita,
Freut mich, dass ich da in der “Endphase” zur SOTA-GOAT auch ein S2S mit euch hingekriegt habe.
Herzliche Glückwünsche und auf ein baldiges Wiederhören!

73, Sylvia
OE5YYN

Hallo Anita
Herzlichen Glückwusch und willkommen in der Herde. Danke auch fürs s2s heute.
73 Arthur HB9CEV

Thank you very much for the congratulations which made me very happy.
SOTA is still a lot of fun after 3 years and I look forward to further QSOs with you.
Anita HB9HBU

3 Likes

Anita it’s nice to had S2S with you on your honor day today. Keep going on!
:wave:
73 Chris

Gratuliere zum Mountain Goat, Anita!
73 Jens