HB9DST Paul will make 100 region activations

Yesterday 24 Dec, I made a joint activation of JA/KN-022 Mt Shiroyama with Paul JK1VXF and his family. Paul, his original call is HB9DST, made 98 region activations by this one. Its really great work and hope you successfully make achievement of 100 regions activation during your stay in Japan.

Toru K JA1CTV

31 Likes

Chapeau bas Paul :exclamation:

73, Jarek

2 Likes

Yesterday Paul made an activation from JA5/KA-015 with success then now it is 99 regions activation and congrat!!

Toru K JA1CTV

Congratulations Paul!

It was well known that you were near to the success .
Unfortunately we have no chance to hear you. And Japan is the best place to complete your score!
By the chance: HNY 2024

All the Best!
73, Christos-san.

2 Likes

Congratulations Paul! You sure get out to Activate all over the world! It was a pleasure meeting and activating with you during your stays in New Hampshire! I’ll be looking out for your 100th Region.
Bob AC1Z

2 Likes

Paul has now set an alert for the activation of his 100th SOTA association:

December 27, 2023 at 01:00z on JA6/FO-024 (7 and 14 MHz)

Congratulations Paul on this remarkable milestone.

73 and all the best in 2024 to everyone

Heinz

4 Likes

Remarkable day - it will be easy to remember: Paul @HB9DST achieved 100 associations on my birthday :wink:

Paul, you are great and I am sure this milestone will not be repeated for years.

It was honor for me to stay along with You in small part of this project :exclamation:

Chapeau bas :exclamation: :champagne: :exclamation: :champagne: :exclamation: :champagne:

73, Jarek

2 Likes

Hi Paul,
After your visit in EA I didn’t thought you’d achieve your hundredth this year being now late December.

Good luck and waiting to read your story.

All the best, Ignacio 73

1 Like

Well done @HB9DST.

I think it will be a long time before your 100 different associations is challenged or surpassed!!

Paul

2 Likes

Congrats, well done Paul.

Malen
VE6VID

1 Like

Today, Paul made the Big job.

Toru K JA1CTV

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Bravo Paul.
73!
André f5ukl

1 Like

Fantastic, big big Congratulations Paul, HNY, 73 kurt HB9AFI

Thanks for the Christmas Day S2S JK1VXK/5.
I know it was a difficult copy. I was on BV/CH-009 in Taiwan
Cheers,
BX2AKP.

Great, Paul - congrats! For me like landing on the moon. Enjoy and season’s greetings! Thanks to all making this happen.

73, DIZ

Hi Paul
Congratulations on your great achievement. I don’t think someone else will match this anytime soon!
Enjoy the rest of your stay in JA.
73, Fritz

When I heard of the plan I thought it was most bodacious and for it to come to fruition before the end of 2023, well it’s a bonus Christmas present.

Many, many, many congratulations Paul.

1 Like

. . . hoping here that the database can display a 3-digit number of associations, hi. Paul has not yet entered the last activations. But I’m optimistic, since his 3-digit number of regions is shown well.

1 Like

Congratulations Paul @HB9DST on your personal milestone. Have a great holiday season.

73 Marcel DM3FAM