Happy New Year 2016

I would like to wish the new year 2016 all the best and good health as it wishes here in the Czech Republic, and especially good health …
72 73 David de OK4KOP

6 Likes

In with the new
Out with the old
Good bye 2015
Hello 2016
Good wishes to all and may it radiate from me little station
May your goals be fore filled
And new ones be born

M3FEH Karl

Best wishes for a Happy & Healthy 2016 to all!

Very best 73,

Mark G0VOF

karl 73s

1 Like

HNY from me too,

Thanks for all the QSO’s in 2015, apart from December that is. What a washout. Thanks also to the SMT. You did a good job throughout another year and it’s much appreciated.

73, John G4YSS
(GX0OOO/P)

And me!

Wishing everyone happy and successful chasing / activating in 2016.

Many thanks for the QSOs, fun and support during 2015.

Adrian
G4AZS

Happy New Year to all involved in SOTA. Hope to work many of you in 2016. Unfortunately we have lost a number of our fraternity during 2015 and we will have memories of them, so let us raise a glass to them as we see the New Year in.

73, Gerald G4OIG

4 Likes

Happy New Year Everybody,

73, Derek

Happy New Year to everyone in SOTA.

1 Like

Happy New Year to all. Have only been playing less than a year and have few summits/chases. But have had loads of fun. Great to be out in the woods, or in the shack, playing radio. A big thanks to all that chased when I was on a summit, as well as those on the summits I got to chase. And a big thanks to all responding to the many questions (inReach setup, summit location/activation zone criteria, radios, antennas, etc.), that helped a lot. Great bunch of folks. Hate to miss all the action that I’m sure will be on tomorrow, but have a 12 hour shift waiting at work.

73, and Happy New Year to all.

Mike, N4VBV