Ham Radio in the Hospital

Well here i am again in hospital with MS since Fri. But can i use a handhald with the antenna out of the window,as i can see winter hill longridge and pendel.
Regards Nigel stuck here for 3 more days

In reply to 2E0NHM:

Hope you get the better of it soon Nigel.

M0LKB

In reply to 2E0NHM:

Sorry to hear your news Nigel.
Chin up mate and get well soon.

vy 73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to 2E0NHM:

Get well soon Nigel.

Roger G4OWG

Get well soon Nigel !!!
Vy73 cu de Fritz

In reply to 2E0NHM:

Well sorry to hear your back in again Nigel hope you get well soon.

Terry de g0vwp

In reply to 2E0NHM:

Nigel hope you get well soon

vy 73 Barry M3PXW.

In reply to 2E0NHM:
hope your out soon nigel…cheers paul.

In reply to 2E0NHM:

Get well soon Nigel. Looking forward to hooking up when I’m next out in them thar hills.

73, Gerald

In reply to 2E0NHM:

Hi Nigel, sorry to hear of your illness, get well soon

73 Graham g4JZF

Sorry to hear the news, hope the handheld will be enough to keep you amused until you are back home again. No asking the nurses if they want to see your rubber duck or twiddle a knob (on the radio) they might get the wrong idea. Hope you are feeling much better and back home real soon.

73 Steve GW7AAV

HI all thank you for all the nice words,and nice to here from Fritz.
The tv/phone/internet they have hear at the bedside ok.£7.50 for
5 days not to bad. The internet is very slow(DOS).High Mick,There very nice.
BUT nothing beats having little Jessica running up the ward with Helen to me, keeps me going. ALL I need is to knot the bed sheets together and i will do a DB out of the window.
"73"to all Nigel.

In reply to 2E0NHM:
Been out of Internet contact for four days so sorry to read of your hospitalization. We missed hearing you from the Yorkshire summits.Hope all goes well and you’re soon back home with the wife and little one.
Rob and Audrey
G4RQJ

In reply to 2E0NHM:
Hi Nigel, sorry to hear you’re back in hospital again. Hope things work out for you and get back in you’re own bed. Hope to be able to catch up with you soon, keep you’re chin up, best wishes Steve m0sgb

In reply to 2E0NHM:

Well here i am again in hospital with MS since Fri. But can i use a
handhald with the antenna out of the window,as i can see winter hill
longridge and pendel.
Regards Nigel stuck here for 3 more days

Nigel,
hope your soon better mate, take care.
regards 73 etc de Bill G4KKI

Hi Nigel
Sorry to hear you are incarcerated for the time being. Well done on still being able to get some contacts and points though! Surely a hospital bed must rate as one of the most unusual places to have any qso from, let alone a SOTA qso. If you end up “inside” again perhaps you should try to take a HF rig. The bed would make an interesting antenna…
Keep smiling!
Cheers
Quentin GW3BV

In reply to 2E0NHM:

Hi Nigel. Sorry to hear you are in hospital. Can you email your telephone number and I will ring you when I get home from EI. Hope you recover soon.

73 John GW4BVE

In reply to 2E0NHM:
All the best Nigel, hope you get early release.

Clive M1YAM

In reply to 2E0NHM:
Hi Nigel,

Your hospital seems to be very well located but there’s no place like home. Hope you get there very soon. My XYL has the same complaint so I know something of what you must be experiencing and what the treatment might be.

Get well soon,
stay positive,
CU on 80m,

73, John G4YSS.

In reply to 2E0NHM:

I hope you will feel better soon, Nigel.
I’ll look forward to working you again in the near future.

Best wishes,
Fred
GI4MWA