Ham Radio 2022 - Short presentation - Attendance

At the moment it looks as though the HamRadio this year is going ahead :+1: :smiley:!
As some of you may know I have been assigned the honour and task to organise the

SOTA Session on Saturday June 25 (14.00 - 15.45 ) in room Austria.

Jürg HB9BIN is going to give the main presentation on “OUTDOOR Radio - Nature is my shack” but there is still room for a short presentation of about 15 minutes. I have some ideas but there may be other people around with fresh ideas that I am not thinking of. I am therefore asking those who are willing to make a short presentation on a SOTA related topic to contact me directly (PM via Reflector).
I looking forward to your suggestions!

Is anyone from the MT thinking of coming over?

73, Sylvia
OE5YYN

9 Likes

Yes, me. But my passport ran out during the height of the lockdown and there was no point renewing it then. Lots of people thought the same so now there is a huge backlog of renewals for getting a new passport. It’s looking possible I may not be able to get it renewed in time :frowning:

3 Likes

That’s great! So we need to keep our fingers crossed that your passport is renewed in time!

73, Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

It is not possible to stay in person but it would be fine to take a part in the net - the only barrier is language (I switched on a few time connection to your yesterday meeting but no German understanding so far :frowning:

73, Jarek

Hi Jarek,
I think this is some misunderstanding. Yesterday’s online presentation was meant for German speakers only and was mainly an introduction to SOTA for newcomers. I had to leave after 30 minutes but Joe OE5JFE told me that you attended for a short period.

In this post I am asking if somebody would like to make a short contribution at the HamRadio SOTA session. Those presentations will be in English but I don’t think we will be able to offer a live online session for those who cannot attend in person.

73, Sylvia

1 Like

Hi Sylvia,

Anyway if you will organize anything I will try to attend.
Thank you for your efforts.

73, Jarek

1 Like