GW0RQC Super Sloth

Congratulations to Robert, @GW0RQC, who has become a Super Sloth.

I am sure that Robert will be familiar to many of you for his fine diction and gentlemanly conduct on the air waves and hope that you will join me in congratulating him on this fine achievement.

73, Kevin, MW0KXN

13 Likes

Congratulations Robert on achieving Super Sloth.

Jimmy M0HGY

3 Likes

Congratulations Robert. Good to get you in my log on so many occasions and on that special day we had an s2s on your first activation with Kevin :+1:.

73 Allan

3 Likes

Many congratulations Robert @GW0RQC - it’s been a pleasure having you in so many of my logs! Look forward to our next qso :grinning: well done again!

73, Ben
GW4BML

3 Likes

Congratulations Robert. It’s always a pleasure to work you with your excellent audio and as Kevin says, fine diction!

Look forward to many more QSOs!

Matthew M0JSB

3 Likes

Well done, Robert and thanks for the contacts. Always a pleasure to hear you.
Rod

3 Likes

Congratulations Robert. Great achievement in such a short amount of time.
Thanks for all the QSOs along the way.
73, Robert

3 Likes

Thanks Kevin, much appreciated. Always great to get you ITL. Looking forward to the day we can congratulate you on achieving MG status.

3 Likes

Thanks Jimmy. Always great to get you ITL.

73, Robert

4 Likes

Thanks Allan. I’ll always remember that first activation of mine with Kevin and the S2S with you. A day to be treasured.

73, Robert

3 Likes

Congratulations Robert, nice to hear you in June when I was on Moel Gwy. I’m 60% of the the way to Super Slothdom, I hope to get there eventually! 73 John.

3 Likes

Congrats, Rob - always smiling when I recognize your voice out of a pileup by your characteristic call. Enjoy SOTA for all your next sloths, hi!

Vy 73, de Markus, HB9DIZ

3 Likes

Congratulations Robert

73john m0hem

2 Likes