GW/NW-012 Cadair Berwyn 2018

Hi all
This will be my second activation of Cadair Berwyn and fingers crossed no snow this time. According to mountain weather. Com it’s cloudy and 9 degrees.
I will be trying my luck again with my slow CW on 30m, again sorry to the chasers please be patient with me.
At bye moment I am only looking at HF unless anyone is planning on activating on Friday aswell then I can take 2 m as well.

Paul
M0PLA

Yeah looks mild and dry, even if a bit cloudy. Looking at Friday vs Saturday for “Gaulfest”, and you will be within 2m HT range of the Shropshire summits for S2S - and possibly even in range to get to Church Stretton for an afternoon meet-up.

Saturday is a couple of degrees warmer, but windier, so probably pretty much equal on the “feels like” temperature. So with your planned activation of GW/NW-012, I’m starting to err towards Friday as well myself. That being the case - take a 2m FM HT with you as there should be a number of S2S available.

Hi Tom
Yes no problems I will take my 2M beam. If your up for a quick meet up and drink later count me in.

Paul
M0PLA

1 Like