Goodbye Folks

I will make just one more post on this reflector after this one, at the end of the month.

It seems that people, or at least one person, sees my reflector posts as MT baiting, how ridiculous!! My posts have always been constructive in my opinion and more importantly, truthful. I guess the truth hurts sometimes and people see that as a threat. Anyway, enough.
If anyone wants to contact me or ask me any questions, please do so by email, I will not reply to anything else on this reflector.

I will now concentrate solely on my chasing and activating.

I thank you all for the opportunity to bring you the news each month, I have enjoyed it immensely and will carry on doing so on the new site shortly.

I wish you all good health and 73

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:
See you on the other side Mike, along with many others I guess too !!!

I’ll get me coat !

Cheers buddy

best 73’s
Lee

In reply to GW0DSP:
Keep up the good work mike,You put a lot of work in for the good of the participants and is greatly received.

Best Regards
Scott 2E0RCS

You have my support Mike.

Cu on the air !!

Peter

In reply to GW0DSP:
Unfortunately, Mike, the truth can be different things to different people. I personally have never doubted your commitment to SOTA or your good intentions in posting, although you have sometimes expressed your opinions in terms so blunt that it is not surprising that some people find them hurtful. Nor are you the worst offender in that respect, and I use the term offender in the sense of causing offence. I wish you good fortune with your chasing and activating and will follow the progress of the new site with interest.

Best 73

Brian G8ADD

In reply to ON3WAB:
Mike has asked me to say that he will not post again, nor is it his intention to QSP any more messages after this one through me or others. Mike says thanks for the support and to you Brian, you are a fair, good and honest man, please stay that way as time goes on.

Barry

Understood Barry,

Thank you for the relay

Peter

In reply to GW0DSP:

See you on the air Mike - keep well.

Keith.
G8HXE.

In reply to GW0DSP:
Hi Mike,
best of luck Mike, i have stopped activating since Mick left, i have not bothered to air my views because no one listens, it falls on deaf ears.
I now just go out and walk where i want, be it a SOTA or none SOTA summit. I still take my radio gear and operate with no hassle just for fun. I may still activate SOTA summits but i will no longer go out of my way to do so.
CUL
Bill
G4KKI

In reply to G4KKI:

Good luck with the new site Mike, I look forewards to the next news.

73 Barry