Going to be a dad again

In reply to M0LKB:
Hi Andrew are you sure, thanks for the kind words work you soon on 2m.
Regards nige

In reply to G4YSS:
Hi John thanks, iam ok for 12 years before Jessica starts i hope.
Regards nigel.

In reply to GW3BV:
Hi Quentin Congratulations on your second any tips :slight_smile: Thanks for the kind words i better stat decorating the spare room regards Nigel.

In reply to 2E0NHM:
Hi Nigel just a quickie;;
2e0hjd mick sends his congratulations via me and the phone, as he has not got his ISP sorted out yet :wink:
steve m0sgb on behalf of Mick 2e0hjd,

In reply to 2E0NHM:
Congratulations! From experience - don’t allow yourselves to be outnumbered by the harmonics!

Brian G8ADD

In reply to 2E0NHM:
No real tips Nigel, they are both so different that its like starting all over again! The main difference was the speed of delivery. I was unprepared for a delivery that took 48hrs first time round. SO this time I went with a selection of radio mags, antenna books and a small radio. The little chap was born 4 hours after we got to hospital! I didn’t even open my bag.
Unfortunately our “spare” room is my shack so my days in it are numbered. The xyl is very graciously allowing me to have, what we rather grandly call, the utility room! The utilities are being moved into the kitchen to make room for me. Its going to involve a lot of work and some serious downsizing. Its not going to be fun!
Look forward to hearing of the new arrival in due course.
Q GW3BV

In reply to GW3BV:
Hi Quentin,
I would get a slap if i Tuck radio stuff with me. Jessica was delivered in about 3 hours, 9lb 3oz big glad it was not me :-). This time lets see, it could be twins it runs in the family. Luckily i had a shack built at the end of the garden for me. Can you not get a shack or a garden shed for your stuff.
Regards Nigel