Gillian M0OVW..Mountain Goat

A big Congratulations to Gillian M0OVW on achieving Mountain Goat status. She is seen here being presented with MG trophy and badge from fellow Mountain Goats Allan GW4VPX and Ben GW4BML at the GW SOTA s2s and Hog Roast event over the weekend. Welcome to the herd Gillian :goat:

73 Allan

28 Likes

Many congratulations Gillian on becoming a Mountain Goat! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hearty congratulations Gillian on achieving MG :ok_hand::clap::pray:

1 Like

Many Congratulations Gillian. Well done indeed. :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations Gillian @M0OVW - it was great to be part of your special day celebrations! Welcome to the herd as they all say :slight_smile:

73, Ben
GW4BML

1 Like

Many congratulations Gillian. Well done! Lovely to meet you on the weekend too.

73 Steve

1 Like

Congratulations Gillian @M0OVW

A fantastic achievement. Thanks for all the contacts along the way.

Was good to meet up again on Saturday.

73, Robert

1 Like

Excellent. Well deserved!

1 Like

Congratulations Gillian on achieving Mountain Goat. It was good to see you recently at the GW SOTA Hog Roast.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Well done Gillian.
Rod

1 Like

Congratulation Gillian, and thank you for introducing your fellow MG to everyone on Saturday,

Dave

1 Like

MG, Very Well Deserved Gillian. It is always good to hear you. Many thanks for the QSO’s. I look forward to many more. 73 de Paul. M0CQE.

Congrats! Good to see at the weekend too.

1 Like

Thanks Ben, it was a great day. It was lovely to see everyone and get them in the log. Lots of summits to summits from fellow goats some with so many SOTA points they are almost a herd on their own. :goat::goat::laughing:.Catch you all on another hill
Gillian

2 Likes

Congratulations. A fantastic achievement. Well done.

1 Like

Congratulations Gillian. It was lovely to add to your s2s count on the day. What a wonderful party Ben threw to congratulate you and Dave on joining the herd - I hope you thanked him!!
73 Viki

1 Like

Well done Gillian!

Great to meet up with you both again on Saturday

Cheers
Rick

1 Like

Congratulations Gillian!

1 Like

Many Congratulations Gillian!

Matt G8XYJ

1 Like

Congratulations Gillian! Welcome to the herd… I think we need something nicer than “goat” for ladies… :grin:

2 Likes