GD-003 South Barrule tomorrow

Hi
I will be active tomorrow morning from GD-003. My time is limited as I need to catch the first bus to Peel from Castletown. Please keep the QSOs as short as possible to maximize the rate. I will use CW and I hope SSB on 40m. If I have time at the end I will try the 60m band on SSB before closing down at 0745z.

73 Phil (Op GT7OOO/P Scarborough Special Events Group)

In reply to G4OBK:

Hi again Phil,

I hope to catch you early on 80m, as I will have to leave for work well before you get to 60m, & 40m skip distance may be too long that early.

The weather seems like it is improving as we get towards the end of the week, so have a good day out tomorrow.

Best 73,

Mark G0VOF

Thanks to Roy G4SSH and other spotters for helping me out on GD-003 yesterday when my time was limited. I managed to make 114 contacts on 80/40/30m before I ran out of time. Apologies for the few stations left calling at 0745z on 30m when I had to QRT quickly so as to catch a bus to Peel. It good good to work G0VOF on 80m CW before you went to work Mark.

Phil
(Op of GT7OOO/P Isle of Man)

In reply to G4OBK:

Somehow managed to miss you on 80m Phil. You were copyable on 40m and 30m, but couldn’t get a key in edgeways! Well done on the number of contacts - the GT7 call certainly caused a stir.

73, Gerald G4OIG