G6WBS now Mountain Goat

Congratulations to Shane G6WBS on achieving Mountain Goat over the last couple of days. Welcome to the herd Shane :goat:.

73 Allan GW4VPX

25 Likes

Yes well done Shane. Tremendous achievement since your first activation on 25 April last year!

2 Likes

CONGRATS Shane!

1 Like

Congratulations Shane on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Congratulations Shane, was good to work you yesterday.

Andrew M0TRI

1 Like

Congratulations Shane :+1: great achievement buddy!

73, GW4BML. Ben

1 Like

Well done Shane, been a busy year for you!
Roger MW0IDX

1 Like

Well done Shane! A sterling effort.

1 Like

Well done Shane, a fantastic achievement. Thanks for the all the S2S contacts.

73 Richard

1 Like

Amazing :clinking_glasses:
Welcome to the herd.
Rod

1 Like

Congratulations Shane, @G6WBS your 11 months of focus and determination have shown what is possible,

2 Likes

nice one shane , congrats

1 Like

Congratulations Shane and welcome in the herd.

73, Ludwig

1 Like

Hi Shane,

Congratulations on achieving mountain goat.

73’s Geoff

GM4WHA

1 Like

Thank you all. SOTA is a loverly community to be part of.
Looking forward to catching you all from another summit soon

4 Likes

Congrats Shane and thank you for the S2S on the way. I look forward to many more as I am sure you are not going into retirement now. At this rate you’ll reach 5,000 by 2025 - phew!
73 Viki

1 Like

Congratulations Shane, that really is a great achievement. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Viki,

I run a facebook group called called Weekend Adventures where we take people canoeing, abseiling, climbing, scrambling Zip Lining etc. I will be doing more of that going forward (as we were hampered during covid) so I won’t be racking up as many SOTA points as I did in the last 12 months, but I will be doing some. Especially when I’m out testing antennas etc.

Just trying to get a balance between SOTA and helping others get into the hills.

I look forward to catching you on many more summits going forward.

Shane

4 Likes

Congratulations Shane, fantastic to hear you have achieved MG, hope to hear you soon from a hill :ok_hand::tada::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Well done on the amazing achievement. I am happy to lend you my hill anytime! :slight_smile:

3 Likes