G4UXH - 10k Chaser

Hello Colin,
Just noticed - well done 8) What next?
Mike G6TUH

Congratulations Colin on achieving the Super Sloth.

Jimmy M0HGY

In reply to G6TUH:
Well done Colin. Thanks for the contacts along the way.

Rod

Congrats on the 10K Chaser. Thats my Gold here.
Good luck (W4DOW) #1 Chaser W4V

Congratulations Colin on getting that Super Sloth. It’s always nice to hear you on the remote summits of Eastern Europe.

73! Marcin SQ9OZM

Congratulations Colin, welcome to the 10K club.

Victor GI4ONL

Well done Colin,always hear you working them.73 Don. G0RQL.

In reply to G6TUH:
Well done, takes some listening time…

Steve MW0BBU.

Congratulations Colin. It’s always great to work you.

Karen

Hi Colin

Congratulations on your achievement.

I’m always delighted to hear you when I’m activating and for all those brief little chats we have.

Really looking forward to getting up to the Lake District this year and maybe getting a few s2s with you :slight_smile:

Allan GW4VPX

Congratulations, Colin.
Hope to work you soon again.

73 de Michael, DB7MM

In reply to DB7MM:

Con grats Col well done.

Terry
G0VWP

In reply to G6TUH:

Well done Colin. I often hear you in the pile ups :slight_smile:

73 de Mick M0MDA

In reply to M0MDA:

In reply to G6TUH:

Thanks all for the pat back,the station commander m6uxh, does have different ideas ?you could be doing all them Diy Jobs instead of sitting in front of that radio hi?.I must thank all activators world wide for their efforts,i hope i can give a little back by activating from a Lake District fells and Scottish mountains this spring and summer this year. a big thanks to Andy, Brian the rest MT for keeping it all running,

best 73s  Colin G4UXH

Hi Colin,

Well done on the 10k! Thanks for all the contacts, always good to hear you :slight_smile:

73 de Paul G4MD

Hi Colin,

I saw this thread while we were looking at SOTAwatch during the recent GM trip. Unfortunately I completely forgot to say congrats personally on air when we spoke… so here are my congrats on the reflector.

It is always a pleasure to speak to you. May we have many more contacts in the months and years to come.

GB es 73, Gerald G4OIG