G Association Manager

As many of you are aware, the post of English (G) Association Manager became vacant recently. Jimmy M3EYP voluntarily put himself forward to be considered for this role.

The MT thought very carefully about this expression of interest whilst taking into account many factors including Jimmy’s notable achievements as an activator and his enthusiasm and commitment to the SOTA programme. We have come to the conclusion that these qualities do indeed qualify him admirably for the job and so we have made the decision to appoint him to the role.

We ask that everyone gives him their full support and encouragement - we are sure he will do an outstanding job on behalf of the English SOTA Association!

73 Marc G0AZS
On behalf of the SOTA Management Team

In reply to G0AZS: Its good to see young enthusiasm recognised and encouraged.

To Jimmy, M3EYP : Congratulations on your appointment. I’m sure you’ll do the job admirably

Dave, M0DFA/G6DTN

Hi All,

I glad to know that I am the new G association manager. Thank you Marc and Dave for your comments.

I will be making a few updates to the G ARM and the G SOTA database.

Jimmy M3EYP having a free lesson

In reply to M3EYP:
Well done Jimmy! I bet your glad thats a good achievment. Sean M0GIA

In reply to M3EYP:

Well done Jimmy… does this mean that you get your own desk now to shuffle papers around on? If not then let me know and I’ll keep reminding your Dad that he needs to buy you one. :wink:

73, Gerald

In reply to M3EYP:

Well done Jimmy. Now you can tell your dad what’s what.

73 Reg G3WPF

Well done Jimmy, heartfelt congratulations

Well done Jimmy. Now you can tell your dad what’s what.

You think he didn’t already Reg?

He knows the G association inside out, and is always on top of the RHB updates. He’ll do a good job.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:
Well done Jimmy , we knew you would go far

Great stuff Jimmy. Congratulations on your appointment.

73 Rick M0RCP

In reply to M3EYP:

Congratulations on the appointment Jimmy, You will have to prioritise between
homework and SOTA admin from now on.

You have just time to order a SOTA shirt from Barry in time to have it embroidered with G-AM for the Blackpool Rally. Hope to CU there.

73 Roy G4SSH

In reply to All:

Well done Jimbo, another youth in power, one day I hope to be Prime Minister.

Hope you enjoy looking after the G region, would you take time, during this busy period of school exams etc, and start another thread regarding the issue of P100 and your comments and feelings on this subject.

Best of luck
Morgan
M3LMP

Hi All,

Thank you for all the comments mentioned.

Gerald, all work will be done on the computer, not on paper.

Roy, I hope to see you at Norbreck Rally, I’m not sure if Barry GM4TOE can do me a SOTA shirt with G-AM printed on it, anyway I already have 2 SOTA shirts from Barry.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

Hi Tom.

Yes, I did really - if my sons are anything to go by. Sometimes it’s just as well to sit back and bask in the reflected glory and await the day he (legitimately) buys you that first pint!

Reg G3WPF

In reply to M3EYP:
Hi Jimmy.All the very best from me also.I hope to see you at Norbrek and congratulate you in person.Geoff G6MZX

In reply to G3WPF:

That is one eagerly awaited Saturday in September Reg!

Tom M1EYP

Hi Geoff,

I hope to see you at Norbreck rally as well. Thank you for your comment.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

In reply to G3WPF:

That is one eagerly awaited Saturday in September Reg!

Tom M1EYP

Can we all come? :wink:

Well done and all the best, Jimmy.

Brian G8ADD

Thank you Brian for your comment.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to M3EYP:

Congratulations Jimmy on your appointment of G AM.

SOTA England will be in good hands with your keen eye for detail and endless enthusiasm for SOTA.

The ideal man for the job!

GL & 73
Roger MW0IDX Welsh AM