Fried 2009

Every year somebody asks this question:

• Who will come to Friedrichshafen ?

I have some others:

• is there an “official SOTA meeting” in Fried ?
  • is there a SOTA stand ?

I will be in the CDXC / UFT stand and I plan to do some publicity for SOTA (flags, photos etc…);
MT, is it OK ?

Best 73 and see you in Fried !

Alain F6ENO

In reply to F6ENO:

I’ll be there. But it’s going to be very expensive for anyone from the UK this year! :frowning:

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to F6ENO:

Dear Alain, you was too fast with your posting… :slight_smile:

Hi folks,

We, SOTA-DL and DM, are organizing a SOTA/GMA booth within the DARC Committee DX and HF-Contesting in F’Hafen in June 2009.

http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fed.htm

The agenda is still in planning, but I let you know about the actual program as soon as I have concrete plans. But anyway, everybody is invited to drop over at the booth with his photos, QSLs, equipment etc. of course, any time!

Folks, I was already going to ask you, does anybody have a SOTA-Flag and a couple of SOTA-stickers and could donate them to us? Your ideas are also welcome! Please contact me via email.

73 de Dzianis, DD1LD
Association Manager SOTA-DL

In reply to DD1LD:
Hi Dzianis

I will be attending Fried on the Friday/Saturday and will visit the stand - I look forward to seeing your program. I have not been to the FN Ham Radio since 2003 which was long before I started SOTA. It will be great to meet SOTA friends in person. I will be driving there with my XYL as part of a holiday and taking HF gear so I hope to activate on 30/40m CW in Belguim, France, Germany (DM), Switzerland and Austria where we will stay for one week. We stay in Luxembourg for 2 nights en-route also. I need to do some planning.

73 Phil G4OBK

In reply to DD1LD:
I will be there on Friday only and will definitely drop in.
Rudi OK2QA