Foolish (beginner's) questions

Hi All!

I uploaded my activation log from my yesterday HA/KM-028 activation but I found a few errors in my data entry.

1. I added 3 skipped (non-entered) QSOs but those are not added; 235 QSO is displayed instead of 238. Why? What did I do wrong? What shall I do?
  2. How can I modify a typo? (I entered UX1IZ instead of UX5IZ.) Because I did not find a way for direct modification, as an indirect solution, I entered the QSO with the correct callsign hoping that I can delete the wrong record, but it does not work. What is to be done now?

73: Joska, HA5CW

In reply to HA5CW:
Best way to upload log’s is to use the “import activator TSV/CSV” menu.
So you can edit your log in Excel-sheet and convert and save in .csv and upload. you can’t edit an log entry online. Only delete the log and enter all qso’s again (upload csv or manualy).

1. Your online log contains only 235 QSO’s
    73 /Peter/HB9CMI
    P.S if you use Excel to convert to csv-format, be sure that the datas are comma-separated not with the “;”.

In reply to HA5CW:

As already said, you cannot edit online. When I make a mistake I download the whole history to a csv file, delete the old activations and edit the error. That leaves me with a CSV file for just the latest activation. That can be uploaded directly. It takes longer to explain than to fix the errors!

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
Thanks Andy!

I deleted the entire entry. I edited the activation log in my EQF-log and noticed that there was no “SOTA HA/KM-028” note in 7 QSOs! F6ENO Alain’s ADI2SOTA program neglected these. :frowning: I corrected this also, converted again and uploaded all the 245 QSOs. :slight_smile: And… Grrr!!! I ought to have started about half an hour earlier, take less rest (gymnastics), because I was juts inches away from reaching Vlado… :frowning:

73: Joska

In reply to HA5CW:
Hi Joska,

F6ENO Alain’s ADI2SOTA program neglected these. :frowning:

Can you give me more infos about the problem, I’ll try to improve the soft.

Pse on my home mail address, thanks !

73 Alain