F8DZY SOTA QSLs on the way

Hi all,
Sorry for long silence but I changed QRA and just set up a little station at new home (no internet before next month)…
I am now 250 kms far away from my Pyrenees mountains and so no more SOTA to activate near Agen (47) (except F/SO-003), I should try some F/MC references but it’s 2x150 kms trip minimum, so…
Well, this is just to inform you all SOTA QSLs from previous activations are printed, hand filled and already sent via bureau (about 700-800 QSLs).
You can have a look to them on my blog : http://f8dzy.over-blog.com or directly SOTA QSLs are ready ! - F8DZY's blog - "HAM RADIO only..." , My personal QSLs - F8DZY's blog - "HAM RADIO only..."
Videos are still online at YouTube, Dailymotion, or on the blog (link “VIDEOS”).
Vy 73 de Chris F8DZY.

In reply to F8DZY:
Hello Chris
Glad to hear from you. I hope we’ll meet again from next SOTA.
All my best 73 and good luck in your new home.
Andre - f5ukl

In reply to F8DZY:
Helo Chris
Nice QSL! hope to copy you again on SOTA
Bon courage pour le déménagement, à très bientôt j’espère depuis un SOTA, ou peut être de visu
amitiés
Lionel

In reply to F8DZY:
Hello Chris,
OK for the news, and the QSY of QRA. Here also, we know the distance of summits. Set apart 2 “molehills” (Hi!) in the Marne, it is necessary be minimum 250 km A/R to activate Sota!
In the pleasure to find you on the air since a summit, even “small”. Hi!
73 QRO,
André F5AKL

In reply to F8DZY:
Glad to see you are back Chris.

Best 73 to you and family

Alain F6ENO