F5ODQ 2x MG

Congratulations to Alain F5ODQ, who just got his second Goat in record time. Most of its activity was carried out in the Pyrenees where the summits are deserved given their difficulties.
Bravo Alain, your efforts are rewarded. The quality of the preparation of the hikes, the remote monitoring with your GPS connected and the optimization of your radio equipment and antennas were decisive. Not to mention the understanding of your family and your wife that allowed you to realize your passion !
73 All
Chris F4WBN

20 Likes

Chapeau Alain! Not an easy part of the world to build up points.

Congratulations on your second mountain goat…

…and thank you for the QSOs during your “Tour de France”. There were some new summits for me!

73 Armin

Chapeau bas, Alain, congratulations.
You did a great efforrt. Good luck in the montains, and wishing to meet soon again.

73 Ignacio

CONGRATULATIONS Alain & many thanks for QSOs :exclamation: :beers:

73, Jarek

Congratulations Alain! :goat: :goat:
Thanks for the many S2S!
73 Fabio

Chapeau bas Alain! et merci pour les nombreux qsos.

Congrats Alain, hope to hear you soon again in a S2S!
73, Stefan

Congratulations Alain!
Thanks for the S2Ss last week.
73, Robert

Congrats Alain for your 2nd goat!
And thanks for the conversation we had and the many S2S!

Have fun and 73, Stephan

1 Like

Hello everyone;
Thank you, that makes me happy.

In fact my first M.GOAT was important to me but this one wasn’t.
For a year I have been activating only unique summits, and this second MG is the consequence of the differents activations done.
I have great pleasure in discovering new summits and finalizing by doing a few QSOs with you chasers and activators on S2S.
Since my visit to Friedrichshafen I now know some of you and I hope to meet others (Fabio for example…).
Andy, November is coming soon and it will be time to come see me for some crazy activations (HI…)

73’ :wink: Alain

2 Likes

Congrats Alain!

Salut Alain,
En effet 2 x MG en un temps record, avec en prime la découverte de sommets uniques dans chaque région de France et d’ailleur. Je suis content de t’avoir accompagné dans ma cour de récréation (F/AM)…
J’espere que nous pourrons encore partager d’autres activations ici ou là.
73 de Gerald F6HBI

Hi Alain,
Indeed 2 x MG in record time, with the added bonus of discovering unique peaks in each region of France and beyond. I’m happy to have accompanied you to my playground (F/AM)…
I hope we can still share other activations here and there.
73 by Gerald F6HBI

2 Likes

Congratulations Alain on your second MG and for many fine QSO’s !

Best regards , Jan

1 Like

Congrats Alain for your 2nd goat,
hope to hear you soon again.

73, Clemens

1 Like

Congratulations Alain @F5ODQ on your second mountain goat :goat::goat: Thanks for the QSOs so far and it was a pleasure to meet you in person at the last Ham Radio.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

2 Likes

Congratulations F5ODQ Alain,
I wish all the best,
See you soon for the 3MG :grin:
F8AST David

3 Likes