F/JU-Trip by HB9BIN (4.-8.2.13)

Dear SOTA CW-Chasers
Last week I was in the region of DM/BW. Nobody heard me in the Contest-QRM on Saturday from DM/BW-514 abt. 16:00 UTC and I had no internet acess. Frustrating but I will go back later!
Next week I will be in the aeria of F/JU.I will try to activate F/JU-106, 102, 104, 103, 105, 050, 084 064, 050, 068 and 069 from Mo 4.-8.2.2013. I hpe for better wx!
tnx es 73 de F/HB9BIN/p, Juerg

In reply to HB9BIN_3:
Hi juerg, i was in DM/BW at the same time, also with a contest ! but a chaser found me and then done 20 qso ! I was lucky cos many Qrm.
Good luck for your trip in Jura, leave me some of them !! next sota for me will next saturday in black forest.
Bye and good luck
Robert

In reply to HB9BIN_3:
Hi Juerg, and all of you…
Good luck in F/JU… Trip !
I wish you a very better weather than when I’m there !!!
I’ll be in F/MC… between monday 18th and friday 22th… Please to heard you for S2S maybe during this week…
best wishes
Tof F5UBH

In reply to :
Hi Sake
At least today you are in the log twice: one QSO for F/JU-050 and one for F/JU-084.
This trip is a fight against the snow and the water in the keyer!
tks es 73 de F/HB9BIN/P, Juerg

In reply to HB9BIN_3:
Dear SOTA-Chasers
This trip is over! Tks for 352 QSO’s from 10 summits!
This trip was a fight against the snow and the water in the keyer!
73 de HB9BIN, Juerg (George)

In reply to HB9BIN_3:
Hi Juerg, glad you had a good time and as you know pleased to have worked you once :sunglasses: Get home and relax!

Mike G6TUH

Hi Juerg, thanks for the summits, pleased to have worked you from 5 of the 9.

Victor GI4ONL

In reply to HB9BIN_3:

Many thanks for the JU-tour Juerg. It was a pleasure to have contacted you from most of them, in spite of less than favourable propagation and difficult weather conditions for you.

Roy G4SSH

In reply to HB9BIN_3:
Hi Juerg…Thankyou for the summit points… always pleased to work you (as G4FGJ) - Gordon/Stu, 73 gl.

In reply to HB9BIN_3:
Hello Juerg pleased with the fb cw sota qso’s on all 9 summits
73’s ON4FI Karel

Hallo9 Jürg
Many thanks for the SOTA QSO’s during this week. I can feel with you on what a fight against nature you have experianced. Good HAM-spirit. Nice Weekend und good relaxation.
vy 73’s Hans

In reply to HB9BIN_3:
Hi Juerg,
Many thanks for the QSOs during your F/JU trip. It was particularly nice to work you on SSB, I think for the first time. Good to put a voice to the CW fist.

73s Andrew, G4AFI