Everest Award

Dear all,

Is there anyone apart from Nathan and myself having trouble getting their Everest Awards? I have been waiting since early December when receipt of the money was acknowledged. He said he was going to post them on 16th December but they have not arrived and now none of my e-mails are acknowledged.

73’s

Brian 2E0OYG

Are these the association sponsored awards from the HA SOTA team? If so, I thought they were sent as PDFs and were free.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

The website now suggests that they cost 7 Euros:

http://gyalogradio.ham.hu/

Richard
G3CWI

In reply to G3CWI:

It was the cost that put me off from applying for mine for 2008.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to G3CWI:

Thanks for pointing out this issue. The electronic version (sent as PDF) is free.
The rules has been corrected accordingly.

http://gyalogradio.ham.hu/diploma/me_diploma_award.html

Zoli

In reply to M3OYG:

Hi Brian,

I’ll clarify the situation. Please drop me an email (@freemail.hu).

Zoli

In reply to HA5CQZ:

Excellent news Zoli. I’ll get my claim request off over the next few days.

Andy
MM0FMF

I received my Everest award in a couple of days after sending my request to my email in .pdf format. It is beautiful award and in electronic form is free of charge as Zoli said.

73, Milos S57D

In reply to M3OYG:

Is there anyone apart from Nathan and myself having trouble getting
their Everest Awards?

Yes, Caroline and I have also been waiting a similar time; money sent mid December. As it happens, I sent an Email prod last week; nothing heard back yet.

In reply to M1MAJ:

Martin,

I was was going to e-mail you but your e-mail details are not on QRZ. I have sent an e-mail to Zoli as requested by him and I suggest that you do the same. Lets hope we get a result after all our hard work.

Regards

73’s

Brian

In reply to M3OYG:

I was was going to e-mail you but your e-mail details are not on QRZ.

I believe you are mistaken…

Remember that you now need to log in to qrz.com to see Email addresses.

In reply to M1MAJ:

In reply to M3OYG:

I was was going to e-mail you but your e-mail details are not on
QRZ.

I believe you are mistaken…

Remember that you now need to log in to qrz.com to see Email
addresses.

Sorry Martin I wasn’t aware, although Nathan sid he knew, but didn’t tell me LOL

All the best

73’s

Brian 2E0OYG

Sent off my 7 Euros in November and received a laminated copy of the certificate approximately 3 weeks later. Nice certificate and well worth applying for either in PDF format free of charge or the laminated version at cost.

I’m sure all those that have paid their dues and are waiting for their certificates will receive them in due course.

73’s
Ian 2E0EDX

In reply to M3EDX:

Sent off my 7 Euros in November and received a laminated copy of the
certificate approximately 3 weeks later. Nice certificate and well
worth applying for either in PDF format free of charge or the
laminated version at cost.

I’m sure all those that have paid their dues and are waiting for their
certificates will receive them in due course.

73’s
Ian 2E0EDX

Ian,

Thought you were waiting for a replacement as the dates quoted on the first certificate were incorrect? When I asked you last week you had not received it.

Regards

73’s

Brian 2E0OYG

In reply to M3OYG:

That is correct Brian. First issue arrived no problem time wise. Assured that the mistake would be rectified and new certificate sent on, which as to this date I have still to recieve. Not unduly worried as many scenarios can cause delays, Xmas, holidays, sickness or perhaps volumes of certs to be printed etc. I’m sure yours will be with you soon.

73’s

Ian 2E0EDX

In reply to M3EDX:

I’m sure all those that have paid their dues and are waiting for their
certificates will receive them in due course.

Ours arrived today.

Martyn M1MAJ & Caroline M3ZCB