Errors in EA7/GR-048 and EA7/GR-047

Hello
Yesterday I put these two summits in the air. The problem was that I forgot my smartphone in the car. When I got to EA7/GR-047 (11:26 UTC) I couldn’t put a sotawatch spot, nor delete the EA7/GR-048 alert, so RBNHole, when it heard me, launched the wrong spot.
I transmitted the correct reference but few heard it, the following stations did the qso with EA7/GR-047: @EA2DT @EA2BO @IN3NJB @EA2BD @EA8DKV @NT2A.
@DL8DXL It’s not in my log
Please correct in SOTA database and apologize.
73 José

1 Like

Please use a wildcard alert when you are alerting for multiple summits on the same day. That way this does not happen.

i.e. alert summit is EA7/GR-04? and place a time window in the comment.

1000 EA7GV EA7/GR-04? 14-18-21-cw Two summits today S+8

The question mark means RBN spots you and chasers will need to get the summit ref from you. The S+8 makes the alert valid from 0900 to 1800.

1 Like

Thanks José for the message.
Corrected my log. Also EA7/GR-047 was new for me. Hope you can reactivate EA7/GR-048 in the future. It remains a ATNO for me

73 CUAGN Roberto, IN3NJB

1 Like

True Andy, that’s how I do it when there is no 4G possibility. In these summits there are good 4G signals, the problem is that I forgot my smartphone.
But you always learn from now on I will use the wildcards.

I know there is nothing worse than forgetting it. Now I feel like I have forgotten to wear trousers when I find have forgotten my phone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ciao Roberto, I’m sure I’ll come back despite the tough climb up to almost 2000m, but it’s close to home and it’s very pretty

Can’t unsee that now.

1 Like

There’s no amount of mind bleach for that is there! :rofl:

1 Like