As I’ll be on holydays in Ireland on next august, I’m pleased to informe you that I’ll try to activate EI and GI SOTA with a 5W pocket on 2m/70cm bands and FM mode.
Here is my provisional schedule:
- 06-12/08 : EI/IW, especially Connemara summits around Twelve Bens
- 13/08 : EI/IN, south Donnegal
- 14/08 : EI/IN, north Donnegal
- 15/08 : GI/AH, BallyCastle
- 16/08 : GI/AH or GI/MM, North Belfast
- 17/08 : GI/MM, South Belfast
Of course, all this depend on weather and other familial activities
Any advice and comments coming from your experience are welcome !
73, Fred, F1REI