Early morning activation

Hi All,

Continuing my theme of oddly-timed activations, I’m planning to be on the Wrekin WB-010 at 0830 BST tomorrow (Sunday 29th April) - getting it done early is the only way I can fit everything else I’ve got to do in as well, hope it goes better than my “quick” activation of Ruardean on Friday afternoon, when it took 1.25 hours to make 4 contacts…

73 de Paul G4MD

In reply to G4MD:

Hopefully remember to look out for you - try SSB and grab the Birmingham Mafia as well. Sorry to hear about Ruardean… you need some phone numbers in your mobile phone if you are looking for a quick activation and are struggling.

73, Gerald G4OIG

In reply to G4OIG:

Thanks Gerald, I’ll look out for you. I have done a couple of early ones quite successfully, so hopefully won’t be too bad. A bit late announcing it, but it’s a last-minute decision based on a fine judgement of how long it’ll take me to finish decorating the bathroom allowing for a family Sunday lunch…

Ruardean was heartbreaking, nearly gave up but eventually persistence paid off and was glad I didn’t. Part of my master plan to complete all the WB’s this summer!

73 de Paul G4MD

In reply to G4MD:

Yes you will probably do okay with the Breakfast Club. My earliest QSO on a summit is some time before 08.00 local, so there are insomniacs amongst us!

Hopefully work you tomorrow - will be running around 100w to my indoor halo if I don’t melt the BNC connector!

73, Gerald G4OIG

In reply to G4MD:
Hopefully I will work you before I have to go to a committee meeting