EA4DON/EA4DOS New EA4 Mountain Goat

It´s my pleasure to congratulate Alejandro and Elena EA4DON/EA4DOS for acheiving the 1000 activator points that entitles this great couple as Mountain Goats.
Both are old and very experienced mountaineers, that have returned to be active on radio, since many years off, and have found in SOTA the perfect complement and a good reason to climb mountains.
Congratulations dear friends, and keep climbing and activaiting SOTA!!!

73 Moises, EA4MZ

17 Likes

Enhorabuena, Alejandro y Elena por vuestros MG!
Gracias por todas vuestras activaciones y por los QSOs que me habéis dado.

Congratulations, Alejandro and Elena for your MG!
Thank you for all your activations and for the QSOs you have given me.

73/88,

Guru

Congratulations Alejandro and Elena on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congratulations Elena and Alejandro!!!

Now for another 1000!!!

73 de EA4CWN Alfonso

Well done Elena and Alejandro!
Ciao and 73 de Fabio, IK2LEY

Congratulations to Elena & Alejandro on their achievement ,
always good to work you,tnx for 2019 and look forward to many
more in 2020.Stay safe 88/73 Don G0RQL.

Congratulations Elena and Alejandro; completing a MG in less than a year as you did is a great achievement!! You well deserve the trophy.
They both did their first SOTA activation last March 21st 2019, so the SOTA bug was strong on them during the last 9 months and a half…

I was very happy to have a S2S yesterday with Elena EA4DOS/P, because by coincidence yesterday was also my MG activation, and therefore that was a 2 x S2S+MG qso, hi.

They have activated from many different places, counting 7 associations so far. Hopefully you will continue traveling a lot more in the future.

Hats off for your great success and wishing you all the best for your hikes. Hope to meet you if you visit our EA2/NV land, sure we’ll meet somewhere.

VY 73/88 de Ignacio

Enhorabuena Elena and Alejandro; ¡completar el MG en menos de un año, tal y como lo habeis hecho es una auténtica proeza! Os habéis ganado este trofeo.

Ambos comenzaron realizando su primera activación SOTA el pasado 21 de marzo de 2019, mostrando un gran el interés por el SOTA los pasados 9 meses y medio…

Ayer me alegró mucho contactar S2S con Elena; por coincidencia también era para mi la activación Mountain Goat, de modo que el nuestro fue un contacto 2 x S2S+MG.

Ambos habéis activado desde muchos lugares diferentes, sumando 7 asociaciones hasta la fecha. Deseo que podáis continuar viajando tanto en el futuro.

Me quito el sombrero por vuestro gran éxito y os deseo lo mejor en vuestras ascensiones.

Espero poder conoceros si pasáis por EA2/NV, seguro que podremos coincidir alguna vez.

73/88 de Ignacio

Parabéns Helena e Alexandro!

Um Abraço

Alejandro @EA4DON and Elena @EA4DOS achieved their MG status after activating Peña de Oroel EA2/HU-091, which is the same summit they first activated.

After the activation, the corresponding documentation was presented to Master Goat for verification:

All was found correct and Master Goat gave the approval to Alejandro EA4DON and Elena EA4DOS to proudly show their recently achieved MG status corresponding to 1000 activator points:
imagen
1000 activator points each of you between March 2019 and January 2020.
Congratulations!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
imagen
And thank you for all the activations, QSOs and chaser points given.

Guru

5 Likes

Congratulations Alejandro and Elena! Great job!
73 de EA5INS

Muchas Felicidades Elena y Alejandro ,y más como lo habeis hecho en sólo 10 meses sinceramente es muy meritorio lo que habeis conseguido al alcance de unos pocos reitero enhorabuena y seguir disfrutando pareja
EA3HP
Daniel
Congratulations Elena and Alejandro, and more as you have done in just 10 months sincerely it is very worthwhile what you have achieved within the reach of a few reiterators congratulations and continue enjoying couple
EA3HP
Daniel

Congratulations Alejandro and Elena!

Big congratulations to Elena y Alejandro !!. It’s a remarkable achievement after less than one year of activations.
Best 73 friends
Antonio

Enhorabuena, espero que sigáis subiendo cumbres mucho tiempo.
73 & 88
Jose

Gracias amigos por vuestras felicitaciones, nuestra satisfacción ha sido compartir con todos vosotros estas activaciones, esperando sean muchas más en las que nos encontremos en las ondas.

EA4DON/EA4DOS 73

Thank you friends for your congratulations, our gratification has been to share these activations with all of you. We hope we will share many meetings more on the waves.

EA4DON/EA4DOS 73

1 Like