EA2DT: First chaser to overtake DJ5AV !

Congrats to Manuel to overtake my 206329 chaser points on June 26th, 2020 !

73 + cu on SOTA
Mike, dj5av

21 Likes

I congratulate you both. You are absolutely reliable chasers on all my activities.
Happy sota!
73 Chris

Absolutely amazing!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Congratulations to Manuel for his steady rocket progression and his amazing achievement.
Manuel is 308 times in my log!

Mike, you’ve been the World’s top chaser for a really long time and you deserve all our big respect. Definitely you have mine. You are “only” 126 times in my log :wink:

Thank you so much to you both for all your loyal contribution to the fun and success of so many activators, among whom I am.

Guru

3 Likes

Congratulations Manuel. Many thanks to both of you for the many QSOs.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Congrats Manuel! You’re always on the duty, and I really don’t know how You do it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No wonder.

@DJ5AV only chased me 6 times :sob:, but @EA2DT 73 times! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

Dear both

This is stunning and you are both extraordinary! You are both in my logs frequently.

I hope that the MT doesn’t decide that 6 contacts are required now for a proper activation since you two are that much reliable chasers.

Always happy here to hear your voices. Enjoy listening for us!

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

1 Like

Hello Manuel and Michael,

You both do a very good job. Putting a lot of effort in the chasing activity results in an enormous amount of points in the score. Fantastic.
Thanks for chasing me and Sylvia whenever possible.

Peter

1 Like

Congratulations, we will continue to give ourselves the opportunity to hunt.
Ec2ag…

THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all SOTA activators for their nice comments on the reflector and also by private e-mails.

Without your effort to climb the summits, without your time to answer my call between the pileup, without your patience to listen when the QRM is very high and without your understanding when one overmodulates or calls ahead of time because of the strong QSB … ., without all this nothing would be possible then the true heroes are you, all the activators who give us the opportunity to achieve unthinkable goals.

THANKS to all the activators because you always behave very kindly towards me and hopefully it will continue like this for many years.

See you to the next summit!

EA2DT Manuel

20 Likes

Congratulations Manuel,
it is frequent as soon as I arrive in an activator QRG you are there calling already, fast operator!

Keep on doing well, enjoying the adventure with us when on a summit; I’m glad to have you in most of my activator log.
73 de Ignacio

1 Like

Congratulations, I’m always happy to hear you :joy::+1:t2:

73 / DD6FM - Marco

1 Like

Congratulations Manuel!!! One of my main hunters. Always ready to contact. Thank you for always being there…

My top activation chasers

Position Activator Callsign Count
1 EB2JU 341
2 EB2AFU 316
3 EA2CKX 311
4 EA2DT 177
5 IK1GPG 149
6 G0RQL 145
7 EC2AG/P 137
8 EB2CZF 120
9 EA2OX 110
10 OK1SDE 99
1 Like

Manuel, you are by far my top chaser and it’s always a real pleasure to hear your voice from SOTA summits. Congrats on the ranking!

Congratulations, I’m always happy to hear both of you!
Manuel, you have unique CW calling which I recognize very fast, even with the prefix of the callsign only! Very successful and expedite in chasing! Thanks for so many QSOs with me, not only in SOTA!
GL + cu 73 de Rumen, LZ2AF

1 Like

Hallo Manuel!
Congratulations! There is hardly a summit, where I have not heard the EA2DT callsign!
Thanks for chasing me.

73, Rudi
OE7RDI

Manuel,
Many thanks and big CONGRATS !!!

73, Jarek

1 Like

Congratulation and Thank you @EA2DT :slight_smile:

73 Neno

Can I just congratulate Manuel on his achievement. And also thank him for his many chases on different summits, I think there’s only one HF activation I’ve done this year where he hasn’t worked me.

Dear Manuel,

congratulations from me, too. As for many other activators your are my number one chaser:

(table missing the very last activations)

It is the regular chasers we activators can rely on when conditions or weather are poor. Thanks to you Manuel and all the others down the list for your dedication in chasing!

73 de Michael, DB7MM